2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

We can always dream of Pinizyn Seider. 

And of course, what's so scary about this name is that at quick glance...it 100% looks like some legit foreign hockey name.  Insanely so. 

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

And of course, what's so scary about this name is that at quick glance...it 100% looks like some legit foreign hockey name.  Insanely so. 

That’s part of the beauty of Pinizyn Seider. 

• Haha 1

Just now, MB3 said:

I'd like you to know that while I was sitting in jail, staring out the windows into the dark abyss, wondering when May 5th would ever come and what I could possibly do with all of my free time, I frequently remembered this joke and laughed. 

i missed u baby.

It warms my heart to know how much someone has enjoyed my Pinizyn Seider. 

Lundqvist won 39 playoff games over a four-year stretch at one point…he won 61 overall.  I’d like to see “Prince” win a hell of a lot less for his career.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Lundqvist won 39 playoff games over a four-year stretch at one point…he won 61 overall.  I’d like to see “Prince” win a hell of a lot less for his career.  

I want more 79 save losses for him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MB3 said:

So apparently the nickname "Prince" has been catching on for Shersterkin. Here's to hoping he enjoys the same playoff success as Hanky Panky. 

It’s soooo fvcking lame. What made ‘King Henrik’ make a modicum of sense was that there was actually a King Henrik of Sweden. I’m preeeeeetttty sure there are no Russian princes. 

The Rags have the stupidest goal song ever, but what’s great is it’s so easy to make fun of. For example: RAAAAGS BLOOOOOW RAAAGS BLOOOOW RAAAGS BLOOOW RAAAGS BLOOOOW; HEY HEY RAGS BLOW; HEY HEY RAGS BLOW- sing it to yourselves! 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Insane the lucky horseshoe wedged up the Rags collective butts. Only they could end up facing 3rd stringer Louis Domingue in round 1. What do they make it to the next round and face Carolina’s 4th stringer? 

Wouldn't be surprised. I am hoping both teams beat the crap out of each other then  whichever  makes it to the next round gets bounced so both teams would be gone.

Just now, StarDew said:

Wouldn't be surprised. I am hoping both teams beat the crap out of each other then  whichever  makes it to the next round gets bounced so both teams would be gone.

I’d be fine with that. I hate cheering for Pittsburgh but it’s the lesser of 2 evils for now. My family is Ranger fans and they’re already figuring out the cup parade. Nauseating. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’d be fine with that. I hate cheering for Pittsburgh but it’s the lesser of 2 evils for now. My family is Ranger fans and they’re already figuring out the cup parade. Nauseating. 

I understand. Similar here. Keep praying for desired outcome. That is what I am doing. Think I am  gonna watch Wash/Fla game. Funny watching Caps trap. 😆 

7 minutes ago, StarDew said:

I understand. Similar here. Keep praying for desired outcome. That is what I am doing. Think I am  gonna watch Wash/Fla game. Funny watching Caps trap. 😆 

I coulda sworn hearing that the trap ruined hockey many years ago. Crazy to see the Caps use it and no one says a thing these days 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Insane the lucky horseshoe wedged up the Rags collective butts. Only they could end up facing 3rd stringer Louis Domingue in round 1. What do they make it to the next round and face Carolina’s 4th stringer? 

Remember when Price got hurt in game 1 of the 2014 ECF and they got to face Dustin Tokarski instead of one of the top three goalies on the planet? They really do catch an inordinate amount of breaks. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Remember when Price got hurt in game 1 of the 2014 ECF and they got to face Dustin Tokarski instead of one of the top three goalies on the planet? They really do catch an inordinate amount of breaks. 

Theory of probability says for every negative there is a positive  and vice versa. When does it negative out for them?

btw Devs should passed be even by now.  😉

Edited by StarDew
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

Cinco Domingo is back

Feel for him.  Sucks when you’re put in a position where you have little chance to succeed.  He’s just not good enough. 

• Like 1