2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, devlman said:

Man, Tampa looks really disinterested, especially Vassy.

I don't really see how it was Vasi's fault....really horrible defense on that last goal.  Looked like the Devils there's they allowed a pass right in the slot. 

3 minutes ago, devlman said:

Man, Tampa looks really disinterested, especially Vassy.

They gave up a goal with 3 seconds left in the second, after a defensive zone face-off with 9 seconds left. They let the Leafs go right up the ice and score. It was pathetic. They’re toast. 

• Like 2

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

They gave up a goal with 3 seconds left in the second, after a defensive zone face-off with 9 seconds left. They let the Leafs go right up the ice and score. It was pathetic. They’re toast. 

I don't see them coming back in the third.  Cooper also looks like a corpse of a coach.  No emotion or urgency after two games in a row blowing leads.  I wanted him gone three years ago when they got swept in the first round by Columbus and he got a pass after two back to back Cups which is impressive, but they were shortened seasons and he's the beneficiary of stacked teams thanks to his GMs....if you ask me. 

13 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I don't really see how it was Vasi's fault....really horrible defense on that last goal.  Looked like the Devils there's they allowed a pass right in the slot. 

No but the goal 30 seconds before was a bizarre goal he let in.  Shot to the midsection that somehow bounced up and over him.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That second goal was bad

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Need a replay.   How did Hagel miss that? 

Edit: that’s some Mark Fayne level stuff right there.  

Lol looked blocked.

Two bad icings by Tampa. They’re really playing with fire.

Edited by devlman
  • Like 1