2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

It just goes on and on and on for way too long. And nobody seems to be getting pumped or matching that energy, it,s just annoying lol

I could only take about 10 seconds. Once he got to the 2nd player I had to shut it off. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I could only take about 10 seconds. Once he got to the 2nd player I had to shut it off. 

That’s about five seconds more than I could take.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I feel like this is standard locker room stuff that is meant for fun and to help lighten the pressure and not necessarily something that translates well to the internet.  

I’ve seen this routine so many times from anywhere between college to beer league trips to Lake Placid 

The Rangers would have already been eliminated with Crosby in the lineup. Would have been eliminated with a decent goaltender in the Penguin's crease. They have gotten so lucky. It is enraging. The lets go devils podcast told me the other day that maybe goaltending isn't the issue here. Look at the success Louis Domingue is having! He's just as awful now as he was when he was here.