2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

4 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I just noticed Kreider doesn't have a C or an A on his jersey. He's one of the longest tenured Rangers.... Who the hell are their captains and assistants?  Jesus that franchise is a joke. 

Probably lost his A because he does sh!t like this…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

What the hell? That seemed…. Unnecessary.

Agreed, but also, I do kind of get that mentality. Makes no difference at that point, just keep your head in the game and move on. 

I guess you could argue that maybe he could watch it and know what he did wrong so as not to repeat it, but I’m not sure it’s that important to do that in a playoff game with your playoff existence on the line. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nicomo said:

My guess is that Zibanejad missed on the breakaway and once he got on the bench went "I need a boost. Pass me the the iPad i need to watch that video of Reaves announcing the starting lineup!"

In that scenario this clip makes total sense

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

What the hell? That seemed…. Unnecessary.

10 hours ago, Nicomo said:

The longer version of it shows Kreider after that tapping Zibanejad on the leg and pumping him up. He is basically saying, fvck the video just play our game. Don't worry about the last play, worry about the next one. We got this. I hate the a$$hole, I hate that team, I'm still salty about it today, but I think that's a vet move.

• Like 3

I’m tired of players and coaches with their heads down on the bench looking at iPads. Watch your flubbed miss in between periods.

Also, it used to be when a goal was scored you’d get a shot of a pissed off opposing coach. Now all you see is his head down and the ref standing around waiting to see if the goal will be challenged. Riveting stuff.

24 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I mean, there’s a reason players use them (they do in the NFL as well). They’re looking to see how defense’s are defending certain plays, or how a goalie reacts to different moves, etc. 

Of course there’s a reason they do it. They’re not doing it to see themselves on TV lol.

3 minutes ago, devlman said:

Of course there’s a reason they do it. They’re not doing it to see themselves on TV lol.

Well, it kind of seems like some of you think they do it just to stew on their mistakes or something. It’s more about making the necessary adjustments for the next time. 

Anyway, idc enough to keep talking about it lol. 

21 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Well, it kind of seems like some of you think they do it just to stew on their mistakes or something. It’s more about making the necessary adjustments for the next time. 

Anyway, idc enough to keep talking about it lol. 

If he needs to make adjustments against Louis Domingue, he should quit hockey. 

• Shocking 1