2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

29 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Does Dubas get the can? He’s assembled an excellent regular season team. At this point it’s hard to blame the GM for the very obvious curse that’s been placed on your franchise, right? 

Also, since there’s never a bad time to sh!t on the Rangers AND the league in the same post: how did anyone think it was remotely fvcking reasonable that the 115 point Maple Leafs draw the 110 point 2-time defending stanley cup champion lightning IN THE FIRST fvckING ROUND? While the 110 point Rangers play a limp-dick pudding eating Penguins team with their 9th string goalie.

Joke league. Fix this playoff sh!t.

I don’t think he will but he should.   The guy has been an absolute disaster IMO.  Most of the talent was in place when he took over.   He decided to add Tavares and stated at the time that that “can and will” keep the core together.   It’s been at the expense of depth and we just watched a series where all of their core performed at a high level so maybe the top heavy set up doesn’t work.  His contract negations were the worst.  He lost on all of the big ones.  

Then he does bizarre sh!t like announce they aren’t giving up their 1st round pick at deadline.   You know what that team needed?  A Blake Coleman or Nick Paul to add some scoring depth.   Why is that team worried about holding onto a late 1st rounder at this point?   

• Like 1

It is so fun for me. I did want of wins of wild, kings, wsh, nsh, bos. Only Tampa won whom I want to win. I didn't expect but that was my little wish. I don't know how it is working. Trying to always root for underdogs?

11 minutes ago, StarDew said:

I am going to just go with the flow and hope Pens get Crosby/Jarry back tonight.

Yup that’s the best thing we can hope for right now. A pissed off Crosby could be just what the Pens need.