2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Hopefully the Rangers are gassed some from this series.  That’s all I got.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

“great series” lmao our bigger rivals played a depleted penguins team without their starting goalie and, for 3 games, without their hall of fame leader.

it was a fvcking atrocious mockery of a series and i hope the canes win in 3 games.

Seriously. Them blowing the rangers while they were shooting on the human version of a shooter tutor should be embarrassing. 

• Like 1

Pens should be embarrassed blowing multiple leads all thru the series and being up 3-1. Can’t wait for Carolina to destroy the rags.

Also, the rags got every damn call go their way. So many non calls go in their favor. Those idiots will actually think they’re good.

Edited by devlman
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Goes without saying but the Rangers are leaving us so far behind in the metro.

Can't teach this kind of experience. Kakko and Laf getting invaluable experience here while our kids are golfing. 

Big fvcking deal. They’ll get smoked by Carolina and it’ll be one Cup in 82 years. Cheer the fvck up and stop choosing misery. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I figured there’d be lots of calm and rational takes on here lol. 

Yeah the Rags beat the mighty Pens who had Louis Domingue in goal for six fvcking games, and missed Crosby for a game and a half. And it took them to OT in game 7 to do it. Truly impressive lol 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

“great series” lmao our bitter rivals played a depleted penguins team without their starting and backup goalie and, for 3 games, without their hall of fame leader.

it was a fvcking atrocious mockery of a series and i hope the canes win in 3 games.

Honestly, it took OT in a 7th game to beat a Penguins team backstopped by Louis Domingue for 5+ games. I’m not really that impressed. 

• Like 3