2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

fvck you Rangers

and fvck you Canes

fvck everyone in that building

Definitely. But fvck the Rags the most. I hate rooting for Carolina, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend lol

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

nobody questioned DeAngelo’s talent. It was just the whole “hating black people, calling anyone with a different opinion a liberal snowflake, using the n-word at every level of hockey in his career, fist fighting teammates in the hallway to the locker room” thing that people didn’t like. 

You said you muted me.  I guess you are also a liar in addition to having an anger/rage issue.

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

You’re weirdly obsessed with me. Like, I have a fear that you may murder me and hang my skin in your closet as a game-worn jersey. 

I did mute you. See! It looks like dis. But I saw you made a post and decided to check it out and thought we could have a hockey discussion. Silly me! You’re not interested in that, you’re just my biggest fan ❤️ 

97F20AFF-9217-47D2-9C6C-B2F1C40CE7BA.thumb.png.1da51daf8c14679173f1c22662607ff9.png

As recently as monday you called a post by SD "what a zero effort smelly wet dump of a post lol."  You literally cannot have a hockey discussion for any sustained period of time before it devolves into you insulting other posters.  I know in the case with me, it would only be a matter of a short time before you started with that.

I am not obsessed but rather concerned for you.  I do not know anyone who gets so aggressive and angry so quickly at others over the most trivial of things/opinions.  If it is schtick then it's just really, really sad at this point as it is a schtick that has been lasting for at least 12 years.  If it is an actual anger issue then your chances of having a stroke/ aneurysm is greatly increase.  I advise either way to seek help and here are some resources for you.

https://www.cdc.gov/howrightnow/emotion/anger/

8 minutes ago, MB3 said:

You’re weirdly obsessed with me. Like, I have a fear that you may murder me and hang my skin in your closet as a game-worn jersey. 

I did mute you. See! It looks like dis. But I saw you made a post and decided to check it out and thought we could have a hockey discussion. Silly me! You’re not interested in that, you’re just my biggest fan ❤️ 

97F20AFF-9217-47D2-9C6C-B2F1C40CE7BA.thumb.png.1da51daf8c14679173f1c22662607ff9.png

If I know anything, I know he would never hang your peeled skin with his jerseys. He would have a separate closet for that. 

12 minutes ago, MB3 said:

He would 100% mock anyone who had fake dead peeled skin in their closet because it wasn’t authentic with actual cut marks. Like that $60 DHGate authentic skin you got that’s almost identical to my real skin is a mockery and a crime punishable by death.

In fairness, some of these fake jerseys are so bad they're not even like skin at all. 

11 minutes ago, MB3 said:

so how bout them rangers ayyy lmao 

I enjoyed watching "The Prince" give up an OT goal with that stupid "what happened" look on his face.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I enjoyed watching "The Prince" give up an OT goal with that stupid "what happened" look on his face.

Maybe if he goes 4-5 years without sniffing a Cup, he can change his name to an unpronounceable symbol…

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, MB3 said:

He would 100% mock anyone who had fake dead peeled skin in their closet because it wasn’t authentic with actual cut marks. Like that $60 DHGate authentic skin you got that’s almost identical to my real skin is a mockery and a crime punishable by death.

Speaking of which, why'd you decide to sell YOUR jersey?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255530839104?hash=item3b7ed32c40:g:3l4AAOSwND9ie1~W

• Angry 1