2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

26 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Domi is about a foot shorter than Reaves, but Reaves goes after him. What a fake tough guy. Cannot stand that fvcking team

Domi needs to take fighting lessons from his dad. Tie was 5-9"/5'10" and would beat the crap out of guys who were 6'5". If my father was a legendary goon I'd be learning all I can from him come playoff time. 

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1

You guys are too funny, should Trouba of held Domi up prior to hitting him and stopped him from losing his balance right prior to getting hit? Domi was the POS at the buzzer in the last game along with DeAngelo the ultimate scumbag and Reaves did nothing but remind him he was there at the end of this game he didn't hunt either guy down during the game or run anybody through the boards in anything remotely dirty.

FFS we should kill to have either to stick up for our skilled super soft flyweights, instead we rolled out the all time best slew footer as our best weapon.

How many teams are having to use their backup goalies in the playoffs this season?

I get we hate the rangers but sh!t it's funny.

• Like 1

There’s obviously still a lot of hockey to be played, but I just can’t see the finals being anything other than Colorado/Tampa. These 2 teams just look head and shoulders above the rest. 

I’d say the Oilers - especially with McDavid in full on cheat mode, but a 40 year old Mike Smith could hold them back. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

There’s obviously still a lot of hockey to be played, but I just can’t see the finals being anything other than Colorado/Tampa. These 2 teams just look head and shoulders above the rest. 

I’d say the Oilers - especially with McDavid in full on cheat mode, but a 40 year old Mike Smith could hold them back. 

Yeah Mike Smith make some incredible saves but then let’s in the worst goals. Can’t see that getting past Colorado. 

I had Colorado over Calgary and Carolina beating Florida to get in the finals but that’s because I thought Tampa would tire out from too much hockey and lose to Florida. I was wrong, they are an absolute machine. And Vasilevskiy is nearly unbeatable in elimination games. If I counted right, they have win 10 consecutive series. Crazy. 

51 minutes ago, bobilly45 said:

I hate when goalies do the windmill, like Igor did, for a simple save.  There's no reason for it.  Catch the puck, hold for face off and thats it.  

Maybe it irks me bc I don't do that as a goalie and think it's Bush league.

You can thank Patrick Roy for that sh!t