2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

Canes got to get the puck down low on the PP. too much blue line wrist shots

God the rags are fvcking boring to watch. Block shots and pray for powerplays.

Good special teams and good goaltending. I remember when we were that boring. 

I'm just kidding, you're right, they are not a fun team to watch. Neither of these teams have been, really.

Just now, Jerrydevil said:

Good special teams and good goaltending. I remember when we were that boring. 

I'm just kidding, you're right, they are not a fun team to watch. Neither of these teams have been, really.

But you’ll never hear the media call them out for being boring the way our Devil teams were thrown under the bus

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

And now Raanta is hurt. How far is that lucky horse shoe up the Rangers collective butts?!? 

If I were Tampa, I wouldn’t let Vasilevsky leave the house. 

Edited by MadDog2020

Just now, devlman said:

But you’ll never hear the media call them out for being boring the way our Devil teams were thrown under the bus

The Devils teams were literally “ruining hockey” while the Penguins played almost the exact same style and it was “good defensive hockey.”

• Like 2

Has any team that needed 14 games to win their first two series ever won a Cup?  Or even managed to get to one? 

Just now, devlman said:

When did showing watch parties become such a thing on broadcasts? Who cares that some fans somewhere are celebrating a goal? Show the fans at the game.

To be fair, I don't think they're showing fans "somewhere", I believe they're literally showing the fans outside the stadium, who went to be part of the action but weren't able to secure a spot inside with a seat.  At least that's what they do with Tampa.   I think it's kinda cool, shows how many people are supporting the team and want to be part of the atmopshere even if they aren't one of the lucky 20,000 to get to go inside.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

To be fair, I don't think they're showing fans "somewhere", I believe they're literally showing the fans outside the stadium, who went to be part of the action but weren't able to secure a spot inside with a seat.  At least that's what they do with Tampa.   I think it's kinda cool, shows how many people are supporting the team and want to be part of the atmopshere even if they aren't one of the lucky 20,000 to get to go inside.

They were showing fans in Central Park I believe 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 1