2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, devlman said:

The Rangers are boring as hell.

They really are. People can talk about the trap Devils all they want, but the A-Line was never this boring. There’s long stretches were I barely notice their big offensive guys. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nicomo said:

They really are. People can talk about the trap Devils all they want, but the A-Line was never this boring. There’s long stretches were I barely notice their big offensive guys. 

Panarin's OT winner and the who-gives-a-sh!t goal last night are his only 2 I can remember. But somehow he has 6? Dude's been invisible

9 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

The best comment I saw on twitter was "Bieber is a leafs fan he knows how to not show up for a game 7."

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Crisis said:

I just want to take a minute to point out Kakko getting manhandled with some old man strength here from Bellemare during the scrum.  Kakko is so much bigger but he can't do sh!t.

https://13proma9.com/uploaded/1654655297.mp4

You can actually see the point where Kakko decided it was a bad idea at about the :20 mark. That was funny. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jagknife said:

Panarin's OT winner and the who-gives-a-sh!t goal last night are his only 2 I can remember. But somehow he has 6? Dude's been invisible

More than a few Ranger fans are saying he hurts more than he helps this playoffs. It’s wonderful to hear 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

More than a few Ranger fans are saying he hurts more than he helps this playoffs. It’s wonderful to hear 

That's wild. This seems like it's their best run since 2014. Especially with how Shesterkin has played at home. I am hoping for Tampa to pull it out.