2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Just heard that fvcker was banned for life from MSG. 

That really was a no-brainer.  Would be great if other local venues followed suit, just because.  Not sure what the legal ramifications would be though (as in, if he hasn't committed a similar offense elsewhere, can he also be banned from, say, Yankee Stadium without his rights being violated).  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The funny (and sad) thing is I know exactly who this guy is.  He’s that complete d!ckhead who drinks too much and wants to start fights with everyone.  He’s that guy who sucker-punches someone and then brags to anyone dumb enough to listen about how he kicked some dude’s ass who dared to fvck with him.  He’s the guy who, with four other loser pals of his, will try to goad three people who aren’t looking for trouble in the slightest into a brawl…as those three make the wise decision not to get involved, he’s yelling “Duuuuuuuh yeah dat’s what I thought!”  He actually probably thought he won last night, by cheap-shotting someone who clearly was completely unprepared and unable to defend himself.

This guy’s probably been a piece of sh!t from the second sperm met egg and cells began dividing.  fvcker deserves everything he gets.

You definitely got the profile right. I beat the crap out of at least 30 guys like that during my high school years. 

49 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

"There’s nothing to defend. It is what it is. We’ll wait for him to come home, we’ll pick him up, and everything’s OK. Tomorrow’s a new day"

This reads like a 10 year old who cried at hockey practice because the coach made him skate on his own in front of the team

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

This reads like a 10 year old who cried at hockey practice because the coach made him skate on his own in front of the team

I don’t like how he’s treating it like a accident. It was an assault. “We’ll bring him home” and “everything’s ok” leads me to believe this behavior isn’t new. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I don’t like how he’s treating it like a accident. It was an assault. “We’ll bring him home” and “everything’s ok” leads me to believe this behavior isn’t new. 

Odds favor that a Rangers fan didn’t suddenly become a douche at 28 years old. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Odds favor that a Rangers fan didn’t suddenly become a douche at 28 years old. 

Nope, def the family condones douchy behavior if the comment is well pick him up, and tomorrow's a new day.  Sad!

I live in NY and all rangers fans that I know are normal people. 

10 minutes ago, bobilly45 said:

Nope, def the family condones douchy behavior if the comment is well pick him up, and tomorrow's a new day.  Sad!

I live in NY and all rangers fans that I know are normal people. 

Other than their poor taste, obviously. 

• Like 1