2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

that hit was totally clean. you're allowed to throw flying elbows at opponents heads as long as you play for an original 6 team.

look up the rulebook idiot.

You’re right. It was just confirmed by Messier with a big doofy grin saying “durr I guess the Rangers got away with one there deeerrrp.” Ugh I hope this team is done in the next 20 mins. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

You’re right. It was just confirmed by Messier with a big doofy grin saying “durr I guess the Rangers got away with one there deeerrrp.” Ugh I hope this team is done in the next 20 mins. 

I have no idea how anyone actually watches these intermissions, Chelios and him both come across as unintelligent mouth breathers. I watch on a bit of a delay just so I can fast forward straight through it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I have no idea how anyone actually watches these intermissions, Chelios and him both come across as unintelligent mouth breathers. I watch on a bit of a delay just so I can fast forward straight through it. 

I was reading through it but looked up when I heard Hedmans name. You’re right, ESPN has god awful intermission shows. TBS really nailed it with theirs. Too bad ESPN has the finals. 

• Like 2