2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Kakko should officially earn his “bust” title tonight, at least for the time being. Imagine we were in this game tonight and we healthy scratched Jack Hughes?

Just now, MB3 said:

I feel so bad for all of the Rangers fans. I hope they all don't fall out of an airplane as a result of this loss :( 

I’m ok if they all trip over the curb though. 

1 hour ago, pumpkin cutter said:

rangers need to step it up. lgr

1 hour ago, pumpkin cutter said:

ny wil bounce back. they always do. strong. 

2 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

lets go rangers!

40 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

i am not happy. lets go rangers.

27 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

woooooo f the rags. trash city and team.

You're special

• Like 1

So the wedding tonight was a success.

I was in charge of score updates. When Tampa scored, I made eye contact and just gave the bride (one of my best friends) a thumbs down 1 & 0.

She was then shocked and happy when me and her now wife got the goal horn & song for her when whoever scored for them.

I waited, like a good friend would do, to tell her the Bolts scored as it played. Watched the final 5 minutes on my phone with her dad at his table. 

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 3

Remember this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so glad I’ll be able to just enjoy the finals now. I don’t particularly like either team (in fact I’ve always kind of slightly disliked the Avs because of 2001), but this is about the most star studded matchup we could have hoped for - outside of maybe Avs/Leafs.

Should be a good series, and we won’t have to suffer any anxiety (or boredom) from the Rags playing for the Cup. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Remember this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so glad I’ll be able to just enjoy the finals now. I don’t particularly like either team (in fact I’ve always kind of slightly disliked the Avs because of 2001), but this is about the most star studded matchup we could have hoped for - outside of maybe Avs/Leafs.

Should be a good series, and we won’t have to suffer any anxiety (or boredom) from the Rags playing for the Cup. 

Perfect "Kaapo Scratcho" lol... 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Watched the game with a couple of Ranger fans last night.  Can’t say that I felt sorry for them as their team was eliminated…I really hate every last possible thing about that franchise.  They can never suck enough for me.

MB3’s summation post of the Rangers’ postseason run pretty much said it all. I’m just glad that it didn’t result in a SCF appearance.  I’m just glad that they’re finally toast.  Hopefully in a few years, this ECF will be looked back upon as the high point of this competitive window they’re currently in.

LGMFD!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bobilly45 said:

Yeah, no... he's actually very good... so is sorokin on the isles.  We are stuck with fvcking cory 2.0 in net.   Both of those goalies will put up much career numbers then useless blackwood..

Who cares. The Rags are done. Enjoy it. 

• Like 1