2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

feels like the rangers have dominated this period. i sorta wonder if it’s because they’ve spent the entire motherfvcking period on the powerplay.

• Like 1

Somewhere, the Dying Chia Pet is watching this game, chowing on a bucket of KFC, swearing if the Devils power play were any good and listened to him, they’d be playing in this game cause of his Slingshot approach.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

TikTok ads on the ice for the Stanley Cup playoffs. The old school tough guys like Gordie Howe must be spinning in their graves. 

They would if they had any clue what it was, they probably think it’s the breath mints. 

I like when the Stork plays bad and they lose, but somehow I like it better when he plays well and they lose. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

What an absolute bore of a series so far. But at least it’s going the right way. 

It would be, but for the extra excitement of Rangers losses. 

• Like 1

lmao fvck you rangers.

gotta say that was easily the most boring playoff game i’ve ever watched lol. and panarin is lucky he had that game winner in game 7, he’s been otherwise totally and completely invisible this playoffs. 

laf is gonna be a problem tho

• Like 3

think the rangers are curious why they weren’t just repeatedly given power plays until they scored, like the regular season? 

“wait a second this is bullsh!t”

• Like 3

quick switch of topics but let’s play a fun game. Edmonton is swept and McDavid wants out. The Oilers offer the Devils McDavid for both hughes brothers + 2OA. What do you say?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

How so?

i’ve watched all 9 rangers playoff games and the only forwards that have moved the needle for me are Zib and Laf. He seems like one of those guys who’s always around the puck, always in the mix, and he plays with a little bit of a nasty edge. 

points haven’t shown up yet but they will. this dude is going to be a beast.

are the ESPN commenters saying “score!” like 5 full seconds before the goals for anyone else? I heard “score!!!!” before the fvcking guy took the initial shot lol…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i’ve watched all 9 rangers playoff games and the only forwards that have moved the needle for me are Zib and Laf. He seems like one of those guys who’s always around the puck, always in the mix, and he plays with a little bit of a nasty edge. 

points haven’t shown up yet but they will. this dude is going to be a beast.

Fvck that ginger b!tch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

are the ESPN commenters saying “score!” like 5 full seconds before the goals for anyone else? I heard “score!!!!” before the fvcking guy took the initial shot lol…

On the second goal, yes. 

ESPN has been pretty bad all playoffs though. TNT has been crushing them across the board, IMO

Also, TNT doesn’t have Leah Hextall.