2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

imagine being the rangers and getting to face a third string goalie in your first series and then a backup goalie in your next series. 

what a garbage dump of a franchise that falls ass backwards into luck like this. I hope they don’t score a fvcking goal against Tampa. 

• Like 3

If the Devils get into the playoffs within the next few years they better get a skilled fighter to knock the sh!t out of Trouba. Because that idiot is a cheapshot headhunter. I could totally see him trying to injure Hughes or Hischier to swing momentum. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

If the Devils get into the playoffs within the next few years they better get a skilled fighter to knock the sh!t out of Trouba. Because that idiot is a cheapshot headhunter. I could totally see him trying to injure Hughes or Hischier to swing momentum. 

He’s quickly becoming my most hated Rag since Avery. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He’s quickly becoming my most hated Rag since Avery. 

Without a doubt. The guy injured Crosby with a hit to the head. Just knocked down Domi with a hit to the head, leading with his elbow. Someone needs to plant the a$$hole into the ice.

• Like 1

Rangers have 5729 power plays, announcers: “Okay.” 

Carolina about to go on their first powerplay of the game: “Woof I don’t know about that one, but nevertheless the Canes will get a power play.” 

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Carolina is fvcking useless 

Unbelievable how every one just folds for the Rags. Pit blows a 3-1 lead, now Carolina choking a 2 game lead. I’m sure Vasilevskiy will get hurt 6 minutes into game 1 and the Rangers will beat up on Brian Elliot or whoever the backup is in Tampa 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Unbelievable how every one just folds for the Rags. Pit blows a 3-1 lead, now Carolina choking a 2 game lead. I’m sure Vasilevskiy will get hurt 6 minutes into game 1 and the Rangers will beat up on Brian Elliot or whoever the backup is in Tampa 

Flying elbow from Trouba, absolutely clean hit per NHL Legend Ray Ferraro as he wipes his glasses clean from his last “shower”

9 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Flying elbow from Trouba, absolutely clean hit per NHL Legend Ray Ferraro as he wipes his glasses clean from his last “shower”

Elbow to head but it’s ok, Domi was falling. I had no idea falling meant your head was fair game. Surely hitting Domi was a coincidence based on the end of the last game. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Domi is about a foot shorter than Reaves, but Reaves goes after him. What a fake tough guy. Cannot stand that fvcking team

Domi needs to take fighting lessons from his dad. Tie was 5-9"/5'10" and would beat the crap out of guys who were 6'5". If my father was a legendary goon I'd be learning all I can from him come playoff time. 

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1