2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Gonna be honest -- as awesome as that quote is, I could've gone without the reminder that a current 2nd-year NHL hockey player was 14 years old the last time the Devils gave me something to cheer about. 

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

remember when tom gulitti worked for the devils and we actually got non-shoe-related Devils updates every once in a while? what a dream. 

Yeah. That sucked never knowing what shoes he had on. 

1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I’m hoping this guy puts the Rags away in overtime at least once this series. 

B84D0FE2-F979-437B-B1E2-E761C9578B84.gif

41 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Gonna be honest -- as awesome as that quote is, I could've gone without the reminder that a current 2nd-year NHL hockey player was 14 years old the last time the Devils gave me something to cheer about. 

He was 16. Don’t make it worse than it is lol

another excellent example of the kind of absolute mutant a$$hole the devils need on their team. Lightning were a little bit on their heels, a little bit listless. Corey Perry took a few whacks at Sh!tty after he had the puck which sparked a little brawl, and the Lightning have been buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing ever since.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Lightning need to piss on them in their own building to set the tone here to start the series 

They gotta get the rust off. It's fairly apparent by their play that they haven't played recently. I hope they come out like a bat out of hell in period 2.

• Like 2

Bright lights of Broadway brah! Rangers gonna win it all and then dynasty fuh the next 10 yeaz with the Kid line all the way! Fugettaboutit! Rangers cant be beat! How you doin'!, makin' it big on Broadway!