2022 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

MadDog2020

1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah I was gonna say that.  Pretty remarkable stat.  Hope they can keep it going tonight.

Of course they won’t because their goalie will get hurt and the rags will score 5 goals on 14 shots while being outplayed for 58 mins.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

We should have taken K’Andre instead of Ty. Ugh 

If Ty stinks next year, time to cut our losses. As for the Rags, their drafting will take a hit with the loss of Gorton. Firing him is going to bite them in the ass eventually. 

Edited by slasher72

11 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

Apparently Tampa hasn’t beat the Rangers yet this year. That needs to change tonight

We swept Tampa in '18 too I believe and then got destroyed by them in the playoffs. There's hope. Lol

2 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Let's go Colorado! As much as it pains me to say. I think the Avs are probably the one team the Rangers dont match up well against. In goal yea, but that's about it. 

Yeah, the Avs are an absolute wagon. I’m going to try not to worry too much unless they suffer some major injuries. 

I’m actually done watching. I’m fed up with watching literally the same game every time the fvcking Rags are involved. Call me if Tampa decides to man up and play like Tampa. 

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I’m actually done watching. I’m fed up with watching literally the same game every time the fvcking Rags are involved. Call me if Tampa decides to man up and play like Tampa. 

If Tampa doesn’t score the next goal I’ll be out as well. I want to watch The Boys season 3 anyway lol. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

If Tampa doesn’t score the next goal I’ll be out as well. I want to watch The Boys season 3 anyway lol. 

I found an 80’s doc on Nat Geo. So I’m good to go lol

Posted (edited)

To this day I still think blowing that home opener against Winnipeg  when we had a 4-0 lead broke something in the universe and sent us into the some kind of hellish hockey timeline. 

Like when Biff gave his young self the Sports Almanac in BTTF2

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I swear - bias aside - I haven’t watched a single Rags game this postseason that hasn’t bored me to tears.

They're opportunistic. That's it. They literally cash in on the few chances they get.  The rest of their game is sh!t.