• Draft Slafkovsky
    • Draft Nemec
    • Draft Jiricek
    • Trade down
    • Trade for immediate help
    • Draft Cooley
    • Other

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

i may be wrong but this is how i interpreted it personally...

gotta be honest. it sounds crazy but it might work

image.thumb.jpeg.eb43929a606c75d09d4ba650666b5ee2.jpeg

Legendary post right here.

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

this place rocks lmao

One of the last surviving message boards, but goddamnit if it isn’t one of the best ones.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

i may be wrong but this is how i interpreted it personally...

gotta be honest. it sounds crazy but it might work

image.thumb.jpeg.eb43929a606c75d09d4ba650666b5ee2.jpeg

This is…

really really REALLY funny.  Well done Sterio

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nessus said:

I would agree if it weren't for "Not all Mackenzies are afraid of tiny needles"

Well, having 2 posts of the years nomination makes me feel slightly better about the claims that this place was a lot better without me lol 

Or this just makes me the Severson of the board... capable of the best and the worst simultaneously haha

fvck.

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2022 at 6:33 PM, nessus said:

I'm with MD2020 in that it'll have to be a Matt Tkachuk level player, or Mikko Rantanen, or Igor Shesterkin, for me to think this makes sense. And I highly doubt that any of those types get moved for 2 OA. Rumors are that Ottawa is trying to get that pick. If it involves the wrong Tkachuk, that would be a disaster for this organization.

Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I watched Ottawa but I was under the impression Brady was just a younger version of Matthew Tkachuk.  I see he led a crappy Ottawa team in points this year. Why would that be a disaster?  

Edited by Lateralous

1 hour ago, Lateralous said:

Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I watched Ottawa but I was under the impression Brady was just a younger version of Matthew Tkachuk.  I see he led a crappy Ottawa team in points this year. Why would that be a disaster?  

I don’t know what his ceiling is or if he’ll ever have 100 points like his brother, but he just scored 30G, 37A, and he’s a physical guy who plays with the grit we are often said to be missing. 

When I think of the kind of guys that Jack needs on his wing so he doesn’t miss significant time every year because he’s too small to take a hit, there’s definitely a line of thinking that says Brady Tkachuk is the perfect player. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

When I think of the kind of guys that Jack needs on his wing so he doesn’t miss significant time every year because he’s too small to take a hit, there’s definitely a line of thinking that says Brady Tkachuk is the perfect player. 

He’s had 2 significant injuries in 3 years - and one was a leg on leg. Size had absolutely nothing to do with it. 

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He’s had 2 significant injuries in 3 years - and one was a leg on leg. Size had absolutely nothing to do with it. 

Maybe, maybe not. If he had a thug like Brady Tkachuk on his line, maybe guys have a second thought about running him. 

36E76114-9FA7-4F93-A4FE-E6165F138A8D.gif

9 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Yeah I would absolutely take Brady with the 2nd but there is no way Ottawa trades him for a possibility after making him their captain.

Unfortunately I think with most of the names that have been getting thrown out, there is no possibility. Do people actually believe Matthew is available for 2OA? A 100 point player?

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:
Well, I’ve gone and got attached to one specific prospect. I want this kid on the Devils so bad. 

As far as "Appears to have a hell of a lot of talent and most definitely fills a need" goes, pretty damned hard to quibble with Fitz keeping the pick and then using it on Slafkovsky.

It's starting to feel preordained...so if Montreal takes him, it's going to feel very much "WTF?!"  

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

As far as "Appears to have a hell of a lot of talent and most definitely fills a need" goes, pretty damned hard to quibble with Fitz keeping the pick and then using it on Slafkovsky.

It's starting to feel preordained...so if Montreal takes him, it's going to feel very much "WTF?!"  

Let’s trade up. Give them Tomas Tatar back and the 2OA. 

Edited by mfitz804