• Draft Slafkovsky
    • Draft Nemec
    • Draft Jiricek
    • Trade down
    • Trade for immediate help
    • Draft Cooley
    • Other

5 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Imagine making $4m a year and not caring that you suck at your job? Must be nice.

Even better. Imagine being David Conte and sucking at your job for over 10 years and that you don't care to suck but also your boss doesn't care. That must be even nicer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Even better. Imagine being David Conte and sucking at your job for over 10 years and that you don't care to suck but also your boss doesn't care. That must be even nicer

It’s probably better to suck at a higher AAV with a little less term. 

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

not sure if you subscribe to the “vegas is always right” theory or not but Cutter Gauthier’s odds of being selected 2nd overall have quadrupled in the last hour…………

Somebody knows somebody. I just heard Gauthiers short interview on NHL network. 

Very very confident kid. Seems like decent consolation if you are not lined up for Wright or Slaf

Edited by RizzMB30

NHL Network guy just mentioned that the CHI Blackhawks are in full rebuild mode and they are unlikely to qualify Dylan Strome and will be looking to move his rights.

I talked to some guys on Reddit who are talking JT Miller trade with NJ and VAN.  99 points on the year on a bubble VAN team. 

Edited by RizzMB30

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

not sure if you subscribe to the “vegas is always right” theory or not but Cutter Gauthier’s odds of being selected 2nd overall have quadrupled in the last hour…………

Hes very friendly with the Hughes’ isn’t he? I wonder if that’s a reason. He seems like a great kid but an insanely off the board pick. If Fitz takes him without trading down…. Yeeesh.*

*Note: these opinions are stated here in 2022, not 2027 when everyone knows Gauthier is the next great NHL forward and should have gone #1 overall

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

NHL Network guy just mentioned that the CHI Blackhawks are in full rebuild mode and they are unlikely to qualify Dylan Strome and will be looking to move his rights.

I talked to some guys on Reddit who are talking JT Miller trade with NJ and VAN.  99 points on the year on a bubble VAN team. 

I will light a torch and bring a pitchfork from Florida if Fitz trades #2 for Miller…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Just rumor. Everyone knows that this kind of work cuts into Fitz's nap time

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Which thread are we using for tonight? I am literally in the parking lot of the grocery store waiting until we pick before I shop. 

I’m in a dentist chair getting a crown. My dentist is a huge Devs fan too, so we’ve been talking draft the whole time 🤣

Edited by MadDog2020