Steve Cangialosi stepping down

SterioDesign

1 minute ago, bobilly45 said:

I'm guessing msg knew about this as the islanders had guest pbp men for the last game or 2.  

Not sure who they were, but wouldn't be shocked if it's one of them.

I think Thorne retired from hockey

I may be in the minority but I hope he did....forever.  I couldn't listen/stand then and would never again.  Whenever he was doing hockey I would listen to radio or mute and turn on CC for controversial stuff. 

51 minutes ago, John Wensink said:

Grew to tolerate him, very scared on who they get next. 

Yea in the beginning he wasn’t great but he improved over the years. Still occasionally missed some easy calls like who took the penalty or if the puck went off the post but I thought he did a decent job. Especially trying to replace the legendary Doc

Edited by Bonginator11
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

My guess is that they will be going with a female

The organisation has been very very very woke and virtuous so that'd totally make sense that they'd go in that direction

How have they been very very very woke? Not saying they haven’t, I just honestly don’t know what you’re referring to. 

44 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Watch, it's gonna be Salvador. I will shoot myself

You’ll be wishing it was him when it’s Leah Hextall. 

17 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

My guess is that they will be going with a female

The organisation has been very very very woke and virtuous so that'd totally make sense that they'd go in that direction

12 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

How have they been very very very woke? Not saying they haven’t, I just honestly don’t know what you’re referring to. 

Yeah I’m not sure about this either. 

• Angry 1

12 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Meh not a can of worm i feel like opening and have to argue about it if someone decides to argue 

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Meh not a can of worm i feel like opening and have to argue about it if someone decides to argue 

That’s because you know you’re wrong, Frenchie! 😉

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m not happy about this, because I fear who they replace Cangi with. Plus, I did grow to like him over the years. So yeah, not great.

I didn’t like Cangi, but I feel the opposite of my Jon Snow/Samwell meme, we can do worse. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I assume Cangi is just burnout on traveling. For the Red Bulls it's less games overall at 34 and even less than that because MSG doesn't get all of the games and MSG doesn't send the broadcast team to the away games. 

It’s also possible Cangi said ‘if you want me to endure watching the Devils night in and night out for another year, you need to pay me more money’, and MSG said ‘see ya’.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s because you know you’re wrong, Frenchie! 😉

No i just know these kind of subjects online never go well, it's not really hockey related and i'm legit making a conscious effort not to argue as much on here so

Feel free to message me about it in private if you want though

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1