Steve Cangialosi stepping down

SterioDesign

33 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

No i just know these kind of subjects online never go well, it's not really hockey related and i'm legit making a conscious effort not to argue as much on here so

Feel free to message me about it in private if you want though

It’s the right choice, I was just breaking balls, Mon ami. 

6 minutes ago, StarDew said:

Again, in the minority but I hope they keep Dano, at least in some capacity.

I’m with you on that. He’s not the best, that was Chico, but he’s a lovable doof that gave his life to this team. Just let him do what he wants until he decides to stop. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m with you on that. He’s not the best, that was Chico, but he’s a lovable doof that gave his life to this team. Just let him do what he wants until he decides to stop. 

Ya know…. I was thinking we should move on. But you’re right. Great post. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

Let's have a fan compitition!:tomato:

I would be our Jack Edwards, but on steroids as far as homerism and disrespect of the opposition. I’d also be fired for calling out the team when they play like dogsh!t (often), and I doubt it would take very long. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I would be our Jack Edwards, but on steroids as far as homerism and disrespect of the opposition. I’d also be fired for calling out the team when they play like dogsh!t (often), and I doubt it would take very long. 

How about you and me take Cangi and Dano’s jobs, but we just blatantly make our entire style a Doc and Chico imitation?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Take Dano with him and replace them with two highly skilled turd polishers. That's the most important quality.  Unfortunately, I can't see them going the right and honest way with somebody who's going to call it straight so get the best polishers you can.   

As for MSG or the Devils making the call, remember MSG had no say in the PA. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’d be out before the initial drop of the puck in the first game.  That is definitely one post everyone in here would agree with me on.

Man (or whoa-man) if it’s Leah Hextall I’d already be looking towards the 23-24 season

Noo this sucks... really grew to love Steve.  Think he was absolutely phenomenal, this blows.  Don't really know off the top of my head who could replace..

3 hours ago, MB3 said:

gary thorne is unemployed right? 

hey gary, u up?

Oh fvck please let this happen

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m also too tall to be Chico. 

do you wear a dead squirrel on your head?  I guess you could call it a rug for those that find dead squirrel offensive. 

Edited by titans04

9 minutes ago, titans04 said:

do you were a dead squirrel on your head?  I guess you could call it a rug for those that find dead squirrel offensive. 

No, one of the few blessings in my life is  still having a full head of hair at age 45.

But it’s an easy adjustment to go full dead squirrel.  

• Haha 1