Steve Cangialosi stepping down

SterioDesign

29 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The guy is doing a fine job but doesn't really need to be vigorously jerked off every time he posts something. 

I think we’re just trying to appreciate it while it’s here. Very few publications have bothered to pay for a beat reporter for us in a long time and who knows when this guy gets cut from the budget. Or picked up by someone else like when TG went to Washington 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MB3 said:

My double-barrel wrister action is absolutely none of your business.

But I disagree. He deserves to be literally jerked off after us fans have dealt with... whatever the hell you call Amanda for the last several years. We're getting actual news about the Devils in June, that's insanely exciting. 

In the years I have known you, I have learned to know better than to get in the way of you and whomever you wish to jerk off. 

But some of the people who hate when things are repeated over and over again are repeating this over and over again. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I liked the guy who did one game for us at the end of the season, but I don’t think he’s a hockey guy. 
maybe we break boundaries and name Leah hextall as our pbp!

Why would you even put that out into the universe?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I liked the guy who did one game for us at the end of the season, but I don’t think he’s a hockey guy. 
maybe we break boundaries and name Leah hextall as our pbp!

Say we traded for Debrincat, signed Gaudreau and also traded for Tkachuk.... and that somehow it could all be possible under the cap.

All that joy that i'd be feeling would be crashing down to 2015 Devils level if we then went and get Leah Hextall as our pbp... 

49 minutes ago, MB3 said:

he’s posting intentionally silly things as a joke. stuff like “let’s go rangers”, “i hope the devils extend subban”, “mb3 is a moron”, and “we should hire leah hextall”. all of those things are categorically silly on purpose.

right?

right?

right?

am i your new complaining boy?! i have nothing against you. love ya buddy. 

• 2 weeks later...