Kate Madigan promoted to Assistant GM

MadDog2020

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

I sure hope Amanda is not thinking... "oh now since there's a female in the management i can extend my shoes talk beyond my tweets to actual interviews now where i should be talking about hockey."

Pretty confident that if KM was hired to be an assistant GM, she won’t be posting about shoes. At least I hope not. 

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Some of our fans sucks, sucks real hard

I mean... i can bash Subban or wtv all the time but i'd never in a million years TAG him so that he sees what im saying. fvck sakes

image.thumb.png.f1165b0692bb5ed6b5244a17332d0244.png

Wow that guy is a giant, bitter douche who probably has never had his weiner touched by anyone other than himself and his mom, and his one uncle. 

• Haha 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Wow that guy is a giant, bitter douche who probably has never had his weiner touched by anyone other than himself and his mom, and his one uncle. 

i read rumours that his mom is actually his uncle too. It's one of those families. 

The “never played the game” is such a bad take, too. Some of the best coaches/executives/talent evaluators, etc across tons of different sports have not been former players. At least not at any significant level. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

The “never played the game” is such a bad take, too. Some of the best coaches/executives/talent evaluators, etc across tons of different sports have not been former players. At least not at any significant level. 

Well it can be, but it's also fair in a way. those who didn't play had to compensate with other skills. Just like many who played the game sucked at coaching or anything too. But when it comes to management, it's completely different thing than playing

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I don’t recall Theo Epstein ever playing professional baseball. Nor can I remember Bill Belichick’s NFL playing career. 

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He meant “because you have a v@gina”. 

Edited by mfitz804

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Twitter is a cesspool. No one on Twitter has the balls to ever say these things to anyone’s face, ever. People are always brave behind a keyboard.

That’s true a lot of places, not just Twitter…

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Twitter is just more vile than most places. 

youtube comments is giving it a good run.

You can post a video of the cutest puppy sneezing or doing something super cute... and somehow the comment section will turn into the nastiest thing lol

• Like 1