Funding and a future Website Move

DevilMinder

With many of you about to take the summer off from hockey I thought I would post this.

The funds for the site have dried up again. We had a few very nice donations to end and start this year which got us all the way to July.

I have found a few hosts that are cheaper to use and I am hoping future funds (either mine or donated) will help make our money last longer. The website software is up for renewal and we are a few versions behind now. I turned ads of because they were paying literal pennies a month so it wasn't worth the hassle or screen distractions.

Amazon is averaging 15$ a month in income but declining again, with Prime Day deals coming up please remember to use the amazon referral link when shopping (its free and I can't see who bought the items!)

Thanks again, and let us Pray for Nemec being amazing (And the rest of this weekends future picks)

Brad- DM

My Venmo -

Username @njdevs  www.venmo.com/njdevs

Paypal-

https://www.paypal.me/njdevs

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

@DevilMinderHas there been any consideration of a private sub reddit or moving to discord?. Both of those are free.

I'll be honest, I have spent thousands of dollars on Amazon in the lat 6mo but I ALWAYS forget the referral link.

I haven't bought much from Amazon this year but the easiest way not to forget is just to bookmark the referral link so you click that to be directed to Amazon. I use to forget too until I finally bookmarked it that way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will kick in soon…just going through some things.  On Friday I managed to do this to my left shin:

Good times

Not Safe for Dinner time

Spoiler

7BF7EAE4-0B24-4E75-9A73-4FA475A06DA0.jpeg

Spoiler

1A909DC8-DC56-4039-8739-48674B4FEFE6.jpeg

• Shocking 1

30 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Will kick in soon…just going through some things.  On Friday I managed to do this to my left shin:

Good times

Not Safe for Dinner time

Reveal hidden contents

7BF7EAE4-0B24-4E75-9A73-4FA475A06DA0.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

1A909DC8-DC56-4039-8739-48674B4FEFE6.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

CR, How you gonna post something like that without more info? Wtf did you do??

Yeah man you can’t just post that without revealing what happened…

29 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

CR, How you gonna post something like that without more info? Wtf did you do??

Short answer:  being incredibly clumsy.

Longer answer:  I was speed-walking in a parking lot near my hotel and came across a low-slung chain fence with a metal sign affixed to the middle of it.  Somehow I managed to trip over the sign, and when I got back up saw what I’d done and thought “Oh fvck, not good”.  Had to go to the ER to get stitched up…deepest cut that I’ve ever gotten.  Oddly it didn’t hurt all that much…but my hotel bathroom looked like a crime scene by the time the ambulance came.  Originally I was going to drive myself to the hospital but the bleeding quickly had me changing tactics.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Shocking 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Short answer:  being incredibly clumsy.

Longer answer:  I was speed-walking in a parking lot near my hotel and came across a low-slung chain fence with a metal sign affixed to the middle of it.  Somehow I managed to trip over the sign, and when I got back up saw what I’d done and though “Oh fvck, not good”.  Had to go to the ER to get stitched up…deepest cut that I’ve ever gotten.  Oddly it didn’t hurt all that much…but my hotel bathroom looked like a crime scene by the time the ambulance came.  Originally I was going to drive myself to the hospital but the bleeding quickly had me changing tactics.

Yikes. Nasty cut. Glad it’s not worse!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1