2022 Free Agency thread

MadDog2020

Will be interesting to see if my source from inside the rangers are correct about Gaudreau.  He spoke with Gaudreau at the end of last season, so this decision was not recently made.  His main target is jersey, not nyr, and Hughes is a big reason 

I play hockey with the source and have know him for 10 years.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He's gone, isn't he? Or at least he's a UFA?

Vesey's gone I would think.  And yeah he's a UFA.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Guadana said:

everybody who wants fire ruff, now you have future coach, who was adams nominated.  zacha was traded. and may be we will sign Gaudreau. It`s very hard to continue  some narratives.

That won't stop them

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Guadana said:

everybody who wants fire ruff, now you have future coach, who was adams nominated.  zacha was traded. and may be we will sign Gaudreau. It`s very hard to continue  some narratives.

5 minutes ago, Crisis said:

That won't stop them

The narratives never stop here, they just change direction lol. 

Just now, MB3 said:

the project supervisor for a big house down here in Florida I was building (as part of my job, not for myself) is a huge flyers fan. Texted him this morning to check in and ask what he thought about Gaudreau. Got a text back from his wife... he had a heart attack last night and passed. Left behind 2 kids. Jarring to say the least.

RIP brad.

RIP, that sucks. 

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

the project supervisor for a big house down here in Florida I was building (as part of my job, not for myself) is a huge flyers fan. Texted him this morning to check in and ask what he thought about Gaudreau. Got a text back from his wife... he had a heart attack last night and passed. Left behind 2 kids. Jarring to say the least.

RIP brad.

That’s terrible. RIP

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

RIP brad.

So sorry to hear that man. RIP.😢

Edited by MadDog2020

I am leaving this here as a template for anyone to use throughout the course of free agency:

I can't believe ________________ got _____________________ for $_____________________. We have more cap space and a better situation and _______________would be playing top line minutes. I just don't understand. Fitz is asleep at the wheel again. 

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

A lot of talk around Sam Steel. Not qualified by Anaheim.

Superhero Alias Alert. 

• Haha 2

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I am leaving this here as a template for anyone to use throughout the course of free agency:

I can't believe ________________ got _____________________ for $_____________________. We have more cap space and a better situation and _______________would be playing top line minutes. I just don't understand. Fitz is asleep at the wheel again. 

You could even add the author of the quote in this case as we all know who it is. But let's keep some flexibility

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I can't believe _____Boston_______ got ____Zacha_________________ for $____________Haula_________. We have more cap space and a better situation and ____Zacha___________would be playing top line minutes. I just don't understand. Fitz is asleep at the wheel again. 

There we go.