2022 Free Agency thread

MadDog2020

Bjugstad to Yotes for 1 way 900k deal per cap friendly on twitter. I would add him to the trade list if you want size and someone for bottom six around the deadline. 

Very tradeable deal. Very team friendly. Can play center. Would probably be great on 4th line with Mcleod and bAsti

Edited by RizzMB30

I don't want to bring any bad juju or anything but I'm definitely concerned with if JG doesn't sign with us then what? would it be nice to land "The Big fish" in back to back years? for sure but wondering what our game plan is if JG goes to the Isles (Or Philly but most reports seems to point at us or NYI)

1 minute ago, SeanMac16 said:

I don't want to bring any bad juju or anything but I'm definitely concerned with if JG doesn't sign with us then what? would it be nice to land "The Big fish" in back to back years? for sure but wondering what our game plan is if JG goes to the Isles (Or Philly but most reports seems to point at us or NYI)

Palat is still out there.

im absolutely just guessing. But i feel like at the very least Gaudreau will make his decision today

i guess it's down to us and the islanders that the 2 offers are strong. 

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Palat is still out there.

and Burakovsky. lots of rumours about seattle though

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Marchment to the stars 4x4.5

I wanted him but that's more than I would have wanted us to pay for him so no big loss, he looked great coming back from injury last season but him coming out still in that form was far from a guarantee this year. I wish him well