2022 Free Agency thread

MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

How in the fvck does a Jersey kid pick fvcking Columbus, all else constant.

Enjoy Ohio you fvcking loser :lol: 

Yeah what a joke. Columbus, fvck the fvck off. Go get Tkachuk, fvck this toolbag. 

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

So he turned down, if you believe the rumors, 11 x 8 to stay in Calgary.

To sign for 7 years in fvcking Columbus for under 10m.

Way to leave almost $20million on the table to play in a sh!t state and city there, bud.  

It makes no sense whatsoever. None. 

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

So he turned down, if you believe the rumors, 11 x 8 to stay in Calgary.

To sign for 7 years in fvcking Columbus for under 10m.

Way to leave almost $20million on the table to play in a sh!t state and city there, bud.  

I wonder if his agent misled him about the size of the potential offers he could expect today because it certainly seems like the initial offer from Calgary was more than enough if moving home wasn’t the priority 

Now we should win war for Tkachuk

Laine in Clg, Tkachuk in NJ.

Stupid Johhny Gaudreau. Now I really dont like this guy. Trying to play popular b`tch with two guys. And using third one as protected option. Now he lost 11 MILLIONS from what he could get from calgary. You can play in Ohaio, mister "i want to go home". 

Thanks God, we didnt sign him. After 4 years his deal could hurts this team big. Now... I don`t care. 

Lets give Holtz and 1st unrpotected to Clg for Tkachuk. And Shaq.

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah what a joke. Columbus, fvck the fvck off. Go get Tkachuk, fvck this toolbag. 

While I’m sure it’ll be pinned on Fitz, I don’t believe he didn’t make every effort. Don’t know what JG is thinking, but he can go fvck himself with a giant Philly cheesesteak. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lateralous said:

I wonder if his agent misled him about the size of the potential offers he could expect today because it certainly seems like the initial offer from Calgary was more than enough if moving home wasn’t the priority 

I would almost prefer Fitz come out and say "we had a better offer on the table but his agent played games so we pulled it".

I mean we won't get that level of transparency because Fitz, but still. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

Maybe it was just “closer to home” rather than “home”. Calgary seems like another world. 

2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

From the guy who posts his entire life on here this is funny.

And if I get a permanent ban for posting your full name on here while you get to rage on for over a decade, chase other posters off of here, and just be a general a$$hole to pretty much everyone then this forum is certainly the joke here.

Nah you're a fvcking desperate creep bud

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MB3 said:

Had to unmute you for this fun exchange. Imagine being this bullish, smirking while doxxing someone on the internet, while also posting on several social media accounts that you'll be at the Raritan Valley Community College Conference Center. Building 11. Route 28 and Lamington Road, North Branch, NJ 08876 this upcoming saturday from 9am to 4pm.

(Nooooooo this isn't a threat. Don't worry, I'd never spin over to look at some game worn jerseys while I was home for the week.)

unless... 

Lol you are such a fvcking liar.  You never muted me.

yes I will be at RVCC this Saturday!  I will have another table this year so stop by to say hi.  All are welcome!

can I run now to DM crying that you should be banned?  Isn’t that how this works kiddo?  Maybe I should post pics of my wife as well and re-tell for the 10th time how a known drunk thought she was hot.

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

You know life is not as black and white as you appear to see it.

Lou was great for years but he had things going his way. The league changed and he never adapted and was too stubborn to adapt.

Ideally he would have adapted and not drag the franchise into the ground... but he did. 

It's the exact same thing than Brodeur. Brodeur is the most important player in our history. Doesnt mean we should have kept him playing until he was 64 years old simply because he wanted to and no matter how bad he got.

I am not saying Lou should still be GM.  However, focusing on his final years is looking at his tenure in a vacuum.  Lou was the best thing to happen to the Devils.  Just like all good things, they all come to an end.  He, the Devils and the fans enjoyed great success for 28 years.  I will defend his accomplishments against his shortcomings at the end vigorously and unapologetically.  I would love to see Fitz have the same success for 28 years and leave the team a dumpster fire for three more cups.