2022 Free Agency thread

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Good. It is a good feature and I would donate $1000 if it meant we could have a block feature. 

How can you reconcile “just ignore each other” and hoping for a block feature? You aren’t even taking your own advice lol. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

How can you reconcile “just ignore each other” and hoping for a block feature? You aren’t even taking your own advice lol. 

I am talking about the literal "Ignore User" option feature dude. It blocks you from seeing certain posts unless you click to look at what they said. I don't know what is wrong with using a function/feature of a website?

You are functionally ignoring the person and never have to see what they say again if you don't want. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

I am talking about the literal "Ignore User" option feature dude. It blocks you from seeing certain posts unless you click to look at what they said. I don't know what is wrong with using a function/feature of a website?

You are functionally ignoring the person and never have to see what they say again if you don't want. 

Fair answer lol. 

8 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

so a "dumb online discussion board" was a compliment? haha

Ala Reddit, Ala twitter. Like HFBoards. Feel free to take offense I guess

Full of dumb people. I don't understand the confusion here. I'm not calling anyone specifically dumb. I'm not. I'm saying ignore. 

You can't even make a general statement on something without someone taking offense here and getting hella defensive, taking sides, etc. Even someone who was just falsely accused of being a racist. 

Edited by RizzMB30
proofreading/clarity

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

For sure, i mean. I know many guys in the staff and team LOVES him. I also know many guys in MTL loved him too. That was kind of the problem, the team was kind of divided in MTL because of him. You have Subban and his pals on one side and PAcioretty, gallagher and the vets on the other.

Also everything that ive SEEN with my very eyes, like subban fvcking up during a game or practice, getting to the bench and mouthing a coach that was trying to coach him, him mouthing teammates, him fighting teammates, so many people calling him out in interviews. etc etc ive SEEN all that, it existed lol but GUARANTEED if it didnt happen in MTL. i would ahave never seen it. And for damn sure, if this happened in NJ we wouldnt see it either. Well it happened, he fought wood and we saw it actually. But again, i legit have no idea how he was in NJ. From everything we've heard, he was great. So i'll just believe that. But i also know that it's possible we just didnt hear about it.

I don't know why I am about to get involved in this there we go. 

Don't you really dislike the Habs? 

6 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I don't know why I am about to get involved in this there we go. 

Don't you really dislike the Habs? 

Well that's a broad question.

The team itself... there's no Habs players that i dislike at the moment. I kind of go back and forth about Gallagher at times but other than that i can't say that i hate the team. I think some are overrated and there's some that i can stand to hear about already like Caufield because the fans and media are acting like he's the second coming of maurice richard. But i don't mind the kid, would like to see him on jack's wing. I like Suzuki, Slafkovsky obviously, Anderson, Barron, i like Price as a person, he was an amazing goalies for a few years, not much anymore. 

It's mostly the fans and the media around it that makes me sort of dislike the team.

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Well that's a broad question.

The team itself... there's no Habs players that i dislike at the moment. I kind of go back and forth about Gallagher at times but other than that i can't say that i hate the team. I think some are overrated and there's some that i can stand to hear about already like Caufield because the fans and media are acting like he's the second coming of maurice richard. But i don't mind the kid, would like to see him on jack's wing.

It's mostly the fans and the media around it that makes me sort of dislike the team.

Haha, you know what , no I am not doing it, stepping away. 

My apologies, carry on. 

15 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Ala Reddit, Ala twitter. Like HFBoards. Feel free to take offense I guess

Full of dumb people. I don't understand the confusion here. I'm not calling anyone specifically dumb. I'm not. I'm saying ignore. 

You can't even make a general statement on something without someone taking offense here and getting hella defensive, taking sides, etc. Even someone who was just falsely accused of being a racist. 

Dude i was just poking and fvcking with you lol

I'm no offended. You could call my mom fat and i wouldn't even care lol

Try it. Call her fat.

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

She’s also a terrible defenseman. 

Well that's some very good constructive criticism, i will relay this information to her and see how she could improve upon that.

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

your mom be thicker than a snicker but i wouldn’t call her fat

I will also relay this message to her i'm sure she'll be glad to hear.

@RizzMB30 see?!?

Edited by SterioDesign