2022 Free Agency thread

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I mean @Guadana joked earlier but I really think you're to see half of Tampa's roster strategically get surgeries in the late summer and return for the playoffs.

Sergachev, Cernak and Cirelli are all already under contract for 22-23.  This is Tampa getting ahead on three of their free agents for next summer.    

Just now, SterioDesign said:

The no state tax is a huge help for them though. They can offer less money than many other teams yet the player will pocket the same money

Yeah but that doesn't help them when they are still spending more than the cap despite those (in theory) lower contracts. 

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

The TSN team aknowledge that getting Gaudreau wouldnt fix our size problem but that it can be addressed later. 

You can really fill out your bottom 6 if your top 6 is looking small. McLeod and Bastian like players would fit. I'm not too worried about size. 

1 minute ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

It's asking me to sign in and buy a day pass but I can't because it won't let me list my US mailing address, hmm

I just clicked the "free agency frenzy" button on the homepage and there it was.