2022 Off-Season thread PT 2

Devilsfan118

11 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well Paul Bissonette is really not a Devils fan lol

Biz: no teams makes my dick softer than the fvcking NJ Devils, like... they do NOTHING for me"

Withney: I know.... I think... Just playing in that rink.......

Just... hearing their general feeling about the team in general.... and those guys have been in the league and really connected to guys so i feel this is another reason we're not getting many UFAs. 

At least he just said we're not doing anything for him... he doesnt care.

He did say that he actively HATE the Rangers though lol

Great. Guy who sucked at hockey doesn’t like the Devils. Who the fvck cares? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Withney: I know.... I think... Just playing in that rink.......

Yeah fvckface Whitney what was the rest of your thought? Playing in our rink what? Doesn’t get your dick hard like Biz Peckerface? fvck both of these a$$holes. Not like I ever listened to their podcast, but now I definitely never will. This is just being a$$holes to be a$$holes. When was the last time they had a Devil on the show?

• Like 1

they are also talking about Vegas way to manage their assets and they are basically saying word for word what ive been saying here about Vegas and how they are systematically heading towards a dark dark time.

I think it was MB3 saying that Vegas was one of those locations that UFAs just WANTED to go there. But it's been coming out recently and they brought it up that players don't want to go there now cause they clearly don't have any loyalty and don't care to fvck over players.

it's literally guaranteed. In only a few years Vegas will be at the absolute bottom of the league with no prospects or anything going for them. they traded all their young prospects cuase they were going All-In every year. and then flip those assets they got for almost nothing. Terrible terrible assets managements.

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah fvckface Whitney what was the rest of your thought? Playing in our rink what? Doesn’t get your dick hard like Biz Peckerface? fvck both of these a$$holes. Not like I ever listened to their podcast, but now I definitely never will. This is just being a$$holes to be a$$holes. When was the last time they had a Devil on the show?

Podcast = too lame to get a job on the radio.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

They had Patty somewhat recently

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

They had Patty somewhat recently

They should have Dano on. I hope he wears all three rings and dents Biz and Whitney’s foreheads with them so they can both have the Devils logo permanently imprinted in their fvcking skulls. 

Edited by MadDog2020

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

They should have Dano on. I hope he wears all three rings and dents Biz and Whitney’s foreheads with them so they can both have the Devils logo permanently imprinted in their fvcking skulls. 

I think they actually had Dano on, too. And Gomer and Hall and Janssen

Whit also jumps to defend the Devils a lot more than Biz sh!ts on them. He loves Hughes, likes Mercer and spoke highly of Bratt. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

i get the impression you're incredibly upset lol

8 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I remember once or twice Whitney sh!tting on our fanbase while with the Pens. fvck him

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

What did he say?

I think he joked about how a teammate’s family made up most of the crowd at Devils games.

edit: actually this may have been James Neal. Either way fvck Whitney.

Edited by devlman

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I think they actually had Dano on, too. And Gomer and Hall and Janssen

Whit also jumps to defend the Devils a lot more than Biz sh!ts on them. He loves Hughes, likes Mercer and spoke highly of Bratt. 

I don’t understand the comments they made then….

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

They say negative stuff about many many teams though. And they are very open about their biases too and are unapologetic about it. So it's fine by me.

So i'm not getting upset at anything they say about NJ either. I'd feel like an hypocrit cheering when they hate on the Rangers and then get upset when they say something bad about my team lol 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Did he ever finish his thought about playing in that rink? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Biz is a tool.

Whit I think has the same gripes as we do: for the niceness that was The Rock back when it opened, I feel like it’s just… stuck… in 2007, at best… hell how often do we as fans lose our sh!t about all the things broken there

I mean.. from reading this board. I read very often people bringing up how frustrating how many Rangers fans there is during Devils-Rangers games. Bringing up the low attendance. Etc etc That at the right time of the season and when the arena is full of Devils fans that its a good night and that Rangers fans were a very small % etc etc

I keep reading this all the time here. Problem with attendance and all.

But then when someone bring it up as a jab to the team or something negative... fans get upset about it and upset at the person bringing it up like they are full of sh!t or a$$holes.. I mean.. if it's a reality? It's not different than when we do it for Florida or making fun of the Arizona situation

47 minutes ago, devlman said:

I remember once or twice Whitney sh!tting on our fanbase while with the Pens. fvck him

45 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

What did he say?

43 minutes ago, devlman said:

I think he joked about how a teammate’s family made up most of the crowd at Devils games.

edit: actually this may have been James Neal. Either way fvck Whitney.

24 minutes ago, MB3 said:

If you don't see the difference between fans joking on a message board and James Neal saying "There are 15 fans here" in a postgame presser I'm not sure what to tell you. Especially because Neal was playing in Dallas during their lean years in front of empty barns, and joined Pittsburgh not even 4 years removed from the NHL almost forcing a sale of the franchise because of their attendance before they were gifted a top-4 player in the history of the sport. 

I asked what WHITNEY said... and turns out it wasn't even him.

And you're surprised that i can't see the difference between something i didn't know was said (and heard for the first time just now in your post) and in what context.

Gotcha.

24 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I dunno. I don't know how you can motherfvck these guys for saying the same thing we've been saying about the team. 

I mean my post you just replied to is basically saying the same exact thing you recapped your last post with. But when i say it "you can't see how i don't see the difference? You're weird sometimes man.

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Also, before anyone says "muhhhhh nobody wants ussssssss"

Johnny Gaudreau: "I really only had 3 or 4 teams I wanted to play for. And, by the start of Free Agency, I really only had two (New Jersey and Columbus)."

And he picked the one that wasn’t New Jersey lol. 

I don’t think they said anything terrible. The Devils don’t do it for him. Have the Devils done it for any of us recently? We’re fans so we watch every game and can see that better years should be coming, but I don’t blame someone who only catches a few games to not see much here. Some of the last few seasons have been brutal to watch

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

I was agreeing with you but misspoke. I thought you said "And he didn't pick new jersey", to which I replied "No, he didn't" 

I know, but I’m a d!ck and I had to point it out in that manner. 

But that said, your example is still a guy that literally wanted to play in Ohio rather than be a Devil.