2022 IIHF World Junior Championships - Starts Aug. 9th

RunninWithTheDevil

I thought Luke played the right side for Michigan out of necessity but he was out there again on the right side for USA.  Do you think that's something he will continue to do for the Devils?

I understand logically it makes sense for him to switch to the left given his handedness and the roster, but I wonder if Luke plays better and prefers the right.

Edited by Crisis

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Any chance Luke is the best of the 3?

its been said before but according to jack and Quinn. He is and according to their dad. Luke is better than Quinn at the same age.

So as long as its not Quinn in the end... we'll get the best one lol

On 8/9/2022 at 11:35 PM, SterioDesign said:

This is incredible

and by "this" i mean this whole double review situation lol unreal

That review is why I don't like technology. Between the review and the challenge, it took too long. And they finally got it right.

Love this tournament. But there's something about it being during Christmas time. It just fits. I'm still enjoying the game's. Even if I totally disagree with Russia not being allowed to play. It weakens the field. Canada meanwhile looks the other way at the mess they created. 

They'll probably win. But Hockey Canada is a joke.  

Love Luke Hughes. He reminds me of a lefty Makar. The speed, skating and quick shot. He will be a great player.

8 hours ago, Derek21 said:

That review is why I don't like technology. Between the review and the challenge, it took too long. And they finally got it right.

Love this tournament. But there's something about it being during Christmas time. It just fits. I'm still enjoying the game's. Even if I totally disagree with Russia not being allowed to play. It weakens the field. Canada meanwhile looks the other way at the mess they created. 

They'll probably win. But Hockey Canada is a joke.  

Love Luke Hughes. He reminds me of a lefty Makar. The speed, skating and quick shot. He will be a great player.

Not sure what you mean by the mess they created exactly. It's not on the current players or anything, they deserve to be there and be recognize for their talent.

Either way that it's Canada or Russia, I don't think a group of innocent kids should be prevented from playing for things a bunch of grown men in suits did. I get why they have to and i don't oppose, i just don't think it's right for the kids

Edited by SterioDesign

5 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Either way that it's Canada or Russia, I don't think a group of innocent kids should be prevented from playing for things a bunch of grown men in suits did. I get why they have to and i don't oppose, i just don't think it's right for the kids

I agree, it’s not fair, but they punish the innocent, in an attempt, to create dissent.  Personally, they should do the same as the Olympics, and allow them to compete under an independent flag.