Brylin signed

smelly

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I confused? Lou was hanging around CAA *AND* was in Toronto? And if the team had perfected cloning, why not clone Elias?

Wasn't it reported that he flew back to NJ and had Gomez with him?

Yep; Gomer was quoted in one of the papers speaking extensively about the flight home. Lou was sitting outside reviewing Niedermayer papers when he spilled the beans.

Edited by smelly

Could ya get him to spill some about Neider? :D

Which one?  From what I hear there are many girls who are his "girlfriend" regardless of what other relationships he has going on.

-Scott

That could be - my wife allegedly cuts the hair of the "girlfriend's" dad and he produced a personally signed pic for my daughter :P

I'm visualizing a reality series here: "All Gomer's Ex's". They live in a house together and discuss him and his...talents.

There seem to be enough of them to do this. Wonder how many of them would discover he was dating them at at the same time???

well ive already told everyone on here before that last spring he got engaged to my coworkers best friend.. they met at VI (Verona INN - for those not familiar) ..so i dont know what happened with that, but its been over a year.. i wonder if they broke it off, got married, he dates others.. who knows!!

Unfortnately I've retired from my stalking days so I don't have a picture of her.

Don't know if he has other girls, i just know this is his one at home games. I know because a friend of Stevens told me so, when Gomez's brother is in town he sits with her, and when they won the cup she was on the ice with Gomez.

On to the important stuff... she's above average height, long straight blonde hair, and slim figure. Really gorgeous girl.

hmmm... maybe my stalking days aren't over.

well ive already told everyone on here before that last spring he got engaged to my coworkers best friend.. they met at VI (Verona INN - for those not familiar) ..so i dont know what happened with that, but its been over a year.. i wonder if they broke it off, got married, he dates others.. who knows!!

All of the above? :noclue:

well ive already told everyone on here before that last spring he got engaged to my coworkers best friend.. they met at VI (Verona INN - for those not familiar)
Edited by langsgirl

Im thouroughly confused...

I was unaware Gomez has had numerous engagements??? If thats the case; one of them use to be a student teacher at Toms River High School South 2 years ago... It was a year after I graduated; my brother had her....

Im thouroughly confused...

I was unaware Gomez has had numerous engagements??? If thats the case; one of them use to be a student teacher at Toms River High School South 2 years ago... It was a year after I graduated; my brother had her....

well my coworkers friend that got engaged to him last spring is a teacher.. so its possible she is the same person.. if she was student teaching 2 years back... that could make sense...

but if there was a girlfriend with him on the ice with the cup.. im guessing it was someone different.. cause this girl wasnt a girlfriend she was a fiance lol

Well being traded and signing as a UFA are two different animals. The second one you control, the first one you don't ;)

Somehow I buy the buying a house post more than I buy the loose lips Lou post :evil: Not saying the original poster was wrong, I hope he's right and I do personally think Brylin will resign. But it's hard for me to picture Lou tipping his hand.

I hope this is true. :pray: But when should we expect confirmation? Buying a house isn't enough. Neuwy had just bought a house in Dallas and then was traded to NJ.

Buying a house before being traded is different than being a free agent and buying a house. Nieuwendyk didn't know he was going to be traded.