2022-2023 Around the League thread

MadDog2020

22 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Definitely not, they don't even have bleachers like most rinks do... 

image001-2___30155958560.jpg

So basically, attendance will be an American Nightmare??

But seriously, it looks like there's room to put in some kind of seating. But its kind of awful, maybe a close second to what Arizona is doing lol. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, mfitz804 said:

It must really suck to have your C taken away from you. 

wheeler.jpg

I’m glad Patty never requested a trade after squishy face did it to him, but man that has to be right up there on your “things to do” list of that happens

Almost every Rangers fan I talked to said Lundkvist was borderline at best to even make the roster next year. Plus he asked for a trade so NYR sorta had their hands tied and still made out like bandits.

Abhorrently bad trade for the stars. God damnit. At least it's top-10 protected. 

Edited by MB3

24 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Almost every Rangers fan I talked to said Lundkvist was borderline at best to even make the roster next year. Plus he asked for a trade so NYR sorta had their hands tied and still made out like bandits.

Abhorrently bad trade for the stars. God damnit. At least it's top-10 protected. 

Yeah no idea how they got that kind of return. I guess the Stars see something in him 

28 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Yeah no idea how they got that kind of return. I guess the Stars see something in him 

17 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

They fvcking must, giving up a 1st. Morons.

I don’t really understand what the Stars were thinking, but when a guy demands a trade AWAY from the Rangers, it always makes me happy. 

• Like 2

the kid had zero shot at making the roster after getting lapped by Schneider last year, did nothing in Hartford (after immediately asking for a trade when he was sent down). Claude then has him stay in Sweden telling the rags he wasn't going to report this season because he was cockblocked on the roster. Yet here comes Dallas. 

When guys who can actually play at this level and especially some of the league's top  guys like Panarin, Fox, Trouba etc.... stop forcing their way there I'll be happy.  Whoever this kid was was nothing more than a fart passing in the night and they got something for him. 

Edited by titans04

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Who decides to stop using their organ?? Use it until it stops working!

Right?   I'm sure there weren't a lot of Caps fans wishing they would play more Summer Party Girls "I Don't Care" and some of the other stuff on the arena play lists between whistles.