Prospects thread 2022-2023

Guadana

8 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Shakir scores against ak bars.

3 goals, 8 points in his last 10 games.

I keep forgetting about him tbh. Easy to do with all the hype around Luke and Nemec, but this kid could be something, too. The future potential of our blue line is very exciting to think about. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nicomo said:

I keep forgetting about him tbh. Easy to do with all the hype around Luke and Nemec, but this kid could be something, too. The future potential of our blue line is very exciting to think about. 

Same, with three guys already signed for at least 5 years and Luke and Simon soon to join, easy to forget about him…I do it all of the time.

Gotta be a little weird for Graves and Seves…they gotta know they’re not going to be Devils by the start of next season.  

On 10/22/2022 at 6:49 PM, Nicomo said:

A lot of young defensemen, i`m not a big fan of young defensive lines. If they will find very good trade for real good goalie or third line productive defensive player, I would be not against and will understand the step. On the other hand, if he can adapt to the NHL and find his place in the squad, I see no reason to turn down the opportunity. I understand his real weaknesses and strengths and imagine how he can be used.