2022 Training Camp thread

MadDog2020

22 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

This is cool and that wooden box is awesome but not sure I would spend that much on some wine and a box that I wouldn't have ever purchased if it wasn't Devils related lol

I mean I spend lots of money on things just because they are Devils related. If I had one of those rich bitch wine rooms in my basement that I could display them in, I would. But I don’t. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I mean I spend lots of money on things just because they are Devils related. If I had one of those rich bitch wine rooms in my basement that I could display them in, I would. But I don’t. 

I think i would be more inclined if I could just straight up buy it and not have to deal with becoming a member or whatever bs they are selling. Too many subscription things everywhere now. 

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I think i would be more inclined if I could just straight up buy it and not have to deal with becoming a member or whatever bs they are selling. Too many subscription things everywhere now. 

Cancel anytime!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

its almost like Tatar really wants to make the team eh

I’m not a believer in him come the regular season, but at least he’s showing some fight.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

I very much look forward to the day Johnsson won't be on this team anymore

You and every other Devils fan heh heh.  Yeah seriously he can’t be gone soon enough.  

This has been a great first period. Granted the Bruins are fielding a borderline AHL team tonight with injuries and preseason. They are making our 3rd pair look better Vuko-Russo than what they are. 

Tomas Tatar looks like he actually cares now. I'm not a fan of Clark's performance first period, just a lot of nervous energy or something. 

Love Haula-Wood and really like Holtz and Mercer out there together. Haula mixing it up in front of the net and asking the Bs players if they have a problem is fvcking great. 

Vanny looks fvcking good back there too, great stop on that breakaway. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

This has been a great first period. Granted the Bruins are fielding a borderline AHL team tonight with injuries and preseason. They are making our 3rd pair look better Vuko-Russo than what they are. 

Tomas Tatar looks like he actually cares now. I'm not a fan of Clark's performance first period, just a lot of nervous energy or something. 

Love Haula-Wood and really like Holtz and Mercer out there together. Haula mixing it up in front of the net and asking the Bs players if they have a problem is fvcking great. 

Vanny looks fvcking good back there too, great stop on that breakaway. 

Clarke hasn't looked good since the MTL game and even then he got a goal but it wasn't anything impressive that I can recall.

12 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Clarke hasn't looked good since the MTL game and even then he got a goal but it wasn't anything impressive that I can recall.

I don't think he's bad, I just don't think he'll sniff the top six. Even if he added an element to his game like winning faceoffs. 

Looks like he has good footspeed and there aren't issues there, but the rest of the game needs to be there or eventually at least.

Edited by RizzMB30