2022 Training Camp thread

MadDog2020

16 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I like this Vookey-yey-vich guy the NESN crew are mentioning.

I am legitimately concerned that one of the NESN crew is being nursed back from a stroke or something. They can't really seem to keep up with the play and it's annoying. 

I'm guessing they are the Boston radio guys. Their accent is distracting me, but that is a me problem. 

5 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

I am legitimately concerned that one of the NESN crew is being nursed back from a stroke or something. They can't really seem to keep up with the play and it's annoying. 

I'm guessing they are the Boston radio guys. Their accent is distracting me, but that is a me problem. 

They’re horrible. 

4 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

I saw this and was confused too. I think he thought it may have still been the PK. 

Even if it was, it was a curious choice. 

10 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

That guy is definitely having a stroke. 

7 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Seems to have lit a fire under Blackwoods ass as far as, "hey you are competing for a job this year". 

How many games do we think our boi VV gets this year? 30? 40 maybe?

Or Blackwood just is not hurt this year…

I expect the concept is a 50/50 base with it getting tilted in one direction or the other if one guy gets hot. 

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Or Blackwood just is not hurt this year…

I expect the concept is a 50/50 base with it getting tilted in one direction or the other if one guy gets hot. 

Pretty much this…they both start off on equal footing, but if one outplays the other, that guy will get some extra games…until the pendulum swings.  But wouldn’t surprise me if the final number of starts for each goalie (assuming good health for each) are within single digits of each other.

• Like 1