NJDevs 2022-23 - New Commish!

aylbert

Really excited to keep this league going, my goal is to try to keep the teams to no less than 14 & more if there is interest.  1 of the biggest hurdles in getting new teams is that the available teams have terrible keepers, so I’m seriously thinking Bais it reshuffling the deck & playing this season with no keepers & the. Next years we go back to keepers.

1st let’s clarify which teams are returning, PLS let me know if you want back & which team is your’s so I can get a handle on how many teams are returning. 
Let’s try to get this done within a week so then we can recruit new teams.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for joining as commish. Feel free to reach out on anything we can do to help.

That said, I don’t know how I feel about removing keepers. I know players have strategized for years to have certain players as keepers. Additionally, how much of a challenge is it really to get new managers? to the point where the entire keeper system is blown up? At the very least, I’d suggest putting that to a vote.

13 hours ago, devlman said:

Thanks for joining as commish. Feel free to reach out on anything we can do to help.

That said, I don’t know how I feel about removing keepers. I know players have strategized for years to have certain players as keepers. Additionally, how much of a challenge is it really to get new managers? to the point where the entire keeper system is blown up? At the very least, I’d suggest putting that to a vote.

We can definitely debate it & vote on it , maybe we do something in the middle, 2 keepers this year & go back to 3 next year? Let’s discuss any ideas everyone has ! 

• Like 1