Your New Jersey Devils Regular Season Thread: 2022-2023 Edition

Crisis

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Holy sh!t I never realized how much Jack looks like his mom 🤣

I would love to see pictures of Jack and his mom side by side at the same age.  Scary how alike they look.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That’s who I was hoping would get the call.

Yeah curious to see what he can bring at this stage of his career.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Same, not Walsh, who always gets mentioned. 

Walsh gets mentioned when people talk about getting rid of Severson on the right side. Okhotiuk makes perfect sense for Graves on the left. It came down to him and Bahl in camp. They don’t seem to mind using Smith on his off side so he’ll probably stay there if Marino is still out. Maybe something like:

Siegs-Hamilton 

Bahl-Severson

Okhotiuk-Smith 

Regardless, the lack of depth is starting to show a little now. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I know Haula is not well liked around here, but damn he cares about this team

I like his attitude, like all the interviews I've seen him do. He's just really snake bitten right now to the point that it's comical. If he could just hit the wide open chances he gets even half of the time people wouldn't even complain about him. 

34 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I like his attitude, like all the interviews I've seen him do. He's just really snake bitten right now to the point that it's comical. If he could just hit the wide open chances he gets even half of the time people wouldn't even complain about him. 

Yeah even if he had 6 or 7 goals I don’t think anyone would have too much of a problem but he has so many chances, just terrible puck luck 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2022 at 8:36 PM, Devils01 said:

Blackwood sucks holy fvck. I’m over this idiot.

3 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Why because we’re actually winning? What a stupid poll

Probably because of fans like that ^ when a guy played a fantastic game. :P

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Follow up question: How close?

Answer: 10 days to 6 months. 

He’s pretty close, measured on a day to day or week to week basis, after recovering from an injury that was either upper body or lower body, and he will play as soon as he feels comfortable out there, which could be day to day or frankly month to month. 

*camera cuts to palat looking like toby from the office after he fell in costa rica*

Edited by MB3

20 minutes ago, MB3 said:

He’s pretty close, measured on a day to day or week to week basis, after recovering from an injury that was either upper body or lower body, and he will play as soon as he feels comfortable out there, which could be day to day or frankly month to month. 

*camera cuts to palat looking like toby from the office after he fell in costa rica*

image.jpeg.1f6e9398a45156eb6c84f61d768658d8.jpeg

https://www.nj.com/devils/2022/12/devils-notebook-nikita-okhotiuks-mindset-before-bruins-game-john-marino-ryan-graves-ondrej-palat-injury-updates-more.html?outputType=amp

“(Graves) will be further evaluated,” Ruff said. “He’s going to be out tonight, he’ll see doctors tonight, lower body injury. So, in the short term, he’s out.

“Marino will be, he’s a little bit longer. He’s going to be week to week. He has an upper body injury that we’ll look at in that type of timeframe.”