GDT: Jack & the Boys @ Torts' Trash - 7pm (eastern)

jagknife

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

What kinda rewards points we talking…

not that I’d switch, nor do I play often, but genuinely curious 

Well I went down a rabbit hole for about 30 minutes and increased my points from 125 to 500 by doing searches and various other activities. I will keep doing it and see how long it takes me to get something good. 

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

isn’t game 1 is on ESPN? how is that not readily available? that’s about as readily available as it gets.

is it on ESPN+ only? if so i know that plus-only games are free to watch.

Website says its on ESPN+/Hulu. It does not show up in the FiOS guide on any of the ESPN channels. 

So fvcking pumped for this. Put Nico on the second line since he's returning from an injury. He'll probably be better suited to play with Palat, and Hughes can set up Sharangovich who's a finisher.

Blackwood has a lot of prove this season, number one is staying healthy.

Our defense looks to be really solid. Curious to see how Marino and Smith perform. 

Let's Go Devils!

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

So fvcking pumped for this. Put Nico on the second line since he's returning from an injury. He'll probably be better suited to play with Palat, and Hughes can set up Sharangovich who's a finisher.

Blackwood has a lot of prove this season, number one is staying healthy.

Our defense looks to be really solid. Curious to see how Marino and Smith perform. 

Let's Go Devils!

Nico will be in the suites... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Mrw GIF

Let’s go Devils!! Beating Philly is a great way to start the season!

They're projected to be pretty god-awful this year.  Although I'm no longer fooled by the Devils playing well through mid-November, I still want them to do everything in their power to attempt to trick me again (only this time not fall to pieces of course). 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I want him to be 100% but at the ame time... God fvcking damn it to hell can we not just get to see all our best players on the ice at once? How many games have Hischier, Hughes, Hamilton, and Blackwood played together?

Nico will be ready to come back once someone else drops. I’m used the routine. 

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

isn’t game 1 is on ESPN? how is that not readily available? that’s about as readily available as it gets.

ESPN+/Hulu only

48 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Alright, Nico ready to go. Blackwood getting the start 

Already setting Holtz up for failure. He needs to be up with Jack.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

So it's Blackwood's net to lose, I thought Vanecek played better than him in the preseason and earned the right to lose the #1 spot. Hopefully Blackwood isn't as awful as he was last year. 

He’s not hurt this year so hopefully he’s back to how he played pre-covid, which was solid. I don’t think the spot is his to lose though. I think regardless of his play Vanecek starts Saturday and then we go from there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chuck the Duck said:

With Nico out, he likely will be as Mercer will probably shift to C on one of the lines.  At least that is what I would do.

Mercer will move up or Haula. Either way, let's win one boys. 

We have to show the Spitting Chiclets b'ys that we don't suck. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Well I went down a rabbit hole for about 30 minutes and increased my points from 125 to 500 by doing searches and various other activities. I will keep doing it and see how long it takes me to get something good. 

It takes a while, unless you do the activities and crap. I haven’t used google in probably a year. A search is a search to me and if I get rewarded for it even better.

94D675BB-1F96-46B1-B0C1-F906919ABC7A.jpeg

Can't wait for puck drop. I hope the PP is better than it showed in the pre-season games and I would start Bahl over Smith. It'll be interesting to see what sort of Philly team we face. I've seen the comments Torts has been making about his players - no leaders in the room, attention span of two minutes, etc, and I'm guessing he's winding them up to be a typically nasty, aggressive Torts team.

LGD!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

I have Verizon wireless unlimited for $55 a month.  It includes Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+ and and bunch of other perks.  I live out of market so I get all MSG games.  The rest I watch on the networks covering the game or the local station if they are playing the Bruins.  Living out of market is the best value.

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

They're projected to be pretty god-awful this year.  Although I'm no longer fooled by the Devils playing well through mid-November, I still want them to do everything in their power to attempt to trick me again (only this time not fall to pieces of course). 

Actually they are projected to be competitive.  However, the analysts are not buying it.  Most analysts say they should compete for a playoff spot, but we will ranking them at the bottom, but if they are in a playoff spot, it wouldn’t be a surprise.