GDT: Jack & the Boys @ Torts' Trash - 7pm (eastern)

jagknife

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:
Luckily D& D aren’t involved with House of the Dragon, which has been absolutely fantastic. And I am one of the people who was completely turned off by the ending of GoT. To the point where I wasn’t sure I’d watch HotD. I’m glad I did though. Paddy Considine’s King Viserys is an Emmy worthy performance, and Matt Smith’s Prince Daemon is going to blow up as the next big character from this universe (think the Hound or Oberyn Martell). He’s the personification of fvcking bad ass. 

Oh Daemon is already WAYYYYY beyond the red viper and The Hound in terms of badassness. They both lost against ONE opponent (both very tall though) lol

I think he has Jon Snow potential of badasness going against armies by himself and winning

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Oh Daemon is already WAYYYYY beyond the red viper and The Hound in terms of badassness. They both lost against ONE opponent (both very tall though) lol

I think he has Jon Snow potential of badasness going against armies by himself and winning

I won’t spoil it for those that haven’t read the book, but Daemon definitely does some incredible sh!t during the war…

• Like 1