GDT: Detroit @ Devils 7:00 PM 10/15- the home opener

MadDog2020

8 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

@Colorado Rockies 1976you're here right? Thoughts on the sound system? I know I'm saying it again but good lord it's too damn loud. I'm gonna have no voice from yelling at the people near me. Impossible to have a conversation with this that loud lol

The coliseum used to be the same way, esp in the upper level.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

@Colorado Rockies 1976you're here right? Thoughts on the sound system? I know I'm saying it again but good lord it's too damn loud. I'm gonna have no voice from yelling at the people near me. Impossible to have a conversation with this that loud lol

I am here and it is absolutely too loud.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I am here and it is absolutely too loud.  

Thanks just wanna make sure I'm not just being a grouch lol legit may bring ear plugs if it's gonna be like this every game. I don't mind losing my hearing for a concert I wanna be at but this is ridiculous

It also wasn't like this in the preseason games so I'm hoping they turn it down next game. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

Devils bouncing back instead of moping after 2 goals against. That’s the kind of stuff we’re looking for. 

2 points for Dougie, Zetterlund on the board. The team looks so much better tonight. Hughes looks like he’s on the verge of a big break out. He’s all over, just can’t put it together just yet.