GDT: Detroit @ Devils 7:00 PM 10/15- the home opener

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

I will say I am so very proud of our fan base for finally being pissed off about this past decade of nothing. Voicing our frustrations is all we really have. I hope they are listening.

Our owners don't give a sh!t... they only got him bc he was cheap.   They had better options but they were too much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

If Fitz doesn’t make himself available to talk, who exactly is a reporter going to ask, Lindy, Brunette?

Ask lindy himself.  Ask him why he hasnt changed his game plan in 3 years, why he benches people to play less skilled players..  grill him like a reporter is supposed to do.   

1 minute ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Ask him why he can't keep a fvcking line together for more than 8 seconds 

That absolutely be a question tonight. These guys cannot build off any chemistry they developed in the preseason cause this fvcking moron puts the lines in a blender instantly each game

7 minutes ago, bobilly45 said:

Our owners don't give a sh!t... they only got him bc he was cheap.   They had better options but they were too much.

If our owners were that cheap they wouldn't have signed palat or Hamilton or anyone. I'm on board with Tom Fitzgerald being sh!t and Ruff being sh!t but our owners are not the issue right now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

You mean like this question that was literally asked two nights ago that cause the fossil to tantrum and end the interview like he’s actually earned some championship clout?

Yeah he can’t handle questions any tougher than “whats your favorite thing to get at Dunkin’ Donuts?” or else he walks off

• Like 2