GDT: Ducks @ Devils 7PM 10/18

Nicomo

He’s going to start juggling the lines 10 minutes into the game. I don’t know if I want us to win more or lose. I want this guy out of here ugh 

Hughes needs to play with palat and holtz. Hughes needs a players to create space and make plays sharangovinch Isint that guy. fvck you ruff

Edited by Devils01
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

At least Holtz and Sharangovich aren't anchoring the 4th line tonight.   Hopefully we can get the offense going tonight.   

LGD!!!

*to start tonight. fixed that for you.

I honestly don’t have a problem with Smith playing for the time being. He actually is going out there and hitting people and trying to play hard in this broken as hell system. Bahl will draw in when injuries inevitably takeover, or when Smith finally needs a spell (or his game really tanks)

I don’t mind Smith over Bahl for now. Zetterlund sitting isn’t my favorite but ok. Blackwood has actually been the better of the goalies so far which is scary.

Preseason is a great time to see which lines look good so you can apparently avoid using those lines  

Still have zero confidence in Ruff but I want my team to win. Time to pull it together tonight. Let’s go Devils! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

They desperately have to score the first goal or the fire lindy chants will be making another appearance quickly.

i'm legit wondering what would get the worst reaction.

a) if we get scored on first

b) we score first but the Ducks tie it 30 seconds later

54 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i'm legit wondering what would get the worst reaction.

a) if we get scored on first

b) we score first but the Ducks tie it 30 seconds later

A, it'd be another step back and home fans would lose it.

B would at least be a familiar feeling, not one of outright dread from the onset.