GDT: Ducks @ Devils 7PM 10/18

Nicomo

Devils earned those cheers.  Hopefully they can find a way to nab a couple points tonight.  

• Like 1

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Fans here have been behind them even with that depressing 1st period, even got a standing ovation for that 2nd period. This is how low are standards are now lol

They looked better for what its worth. Blackwood actually made it through a whole period.

• Like 2

Just now, RizzMB30 said:

They looked better for what its worth. Blackwood actually made it through a whole period.

That’s the kind of period I wanted to see in the third against the Wings.  Just everyone giving it everything.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah it looks more like a giant sticker than a tattoo….

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

my god that purple outline...................

There is a tattoo artist trend right now where they they add purple as a shader to make more depth. But that purple outline just doesn’t make sense… 

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah that’s bad 🤮

Seriously how much business is that commercial costing that guy?!  

This is what they are capable of. They can absolutely be a bubble team playing like this. Blackwood looked more confident as the period went on and got a nice bit of luck on the Henrique breakaway. Nico scored, Palat scored. They are competing and that’s all a lot of us wanted

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

This is what they are capable of. They can absolutely be a bubble team playing like this. Blackwood looked more confident as the period went on and got a nice bit of luck on the Henrique breakaway. Nico scored, Palat scored. They are competing and that’s all a lot of us wanted

This could honestly be a blowout lead for us right now. We could truly be up by like... 4 goals right now if it wasn't from amazing goaltending on the other end

• Like 2

Just now, jagknife said:

I’m also fvcking sick of this goddamn commercial that uses the old Twix/Ferris Buler song

If we’re starting to pivot to bad tattoo work and annoying commercials then maybe we’re starting to head in the right direction…

(Two fingers crossed for two points…)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

why would you pay for ESPN+ and Center Ice at the same time? 

Because I’m a hockey nutbag lol. I’ve always had Center Ice even though I don’t need it to watch the Devils. ESPN+ I actually need to watch the Devils in those exclusive games.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1