GDT: Ducks @ Devils 7PM 10/18

Nicomo

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’d fire that motherfvcker tonight if they lose. 

I wanted that motherfvcker fired along with his assistants.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

Bye Brunette!

No meant the offseason.  With nASS and Recchi.  Thought the half-measure of letting the assistants go and Ruff stay was an odd move.

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Oh dear. 

Oof.  Actually almost considered going last second tonight because my daughter had little homework (and did great on a history test).  At least we could have made it 1000…and two.

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Oof.  Actually almost considered going last second tonight because my daughter had little homework (and did great on a history test).  At least we could have made it 1000…and two.

I don’t know why you’d punish her for doing well on a test. 

I was considering going too since tickets were so cheap but decided I’d rather have the option to nap on the couch and flip over to the Yankees on commercials. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I don’t know why you’d punish her for doing well on a test. 

I was considering going too since tickets were so cheap but decided I’d rather have the option to nap on the couch and flip over to the Yankees on commercials. 

I was definitely plenty pissed after each of those first losses (and how same ol they felt), but I wanna believe it’s somehow going to turn around.  Hoping that the games we’re going to on 10/28 and 10/30 will see the Devils in a much better place (as in looking like an NHL hockey team).

I know it’s only a small sample size, but Interesting stat they showed… Devils are 3rd in o-zone time on the powerplay this season. But lower 3rd of the league in most other powerplay statistics. It seems that’s something promising, in that some adjustments could maybe capitalize on the zone time. 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I was definitely plenty pissed after each of those first losses (and how same ol they felt), but I wanna believe it’s somehow going to turn around.  Hoping that the games we’re going to on 10/28 and 10/30 will see the Devils in a much better place (as in looking like an NHL hockey team).

Yeah as frustrating as they’ve been i still believe the talent is there to be a better team. Hell even my Jets are finally starting to win. If they can, anyone can. 

• Like 1

Wearing something rather unexpected tonight

BEHOLD THE POWER OF MINUS MAN!

(Yes I am wearing a GW Severson for this one)