GDT: Ducks @ Devils 7PM 10/18

Nicomo

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Just wait until we have some horrible screaching, annoying troll replace Erika when she goes on her maternity leave. 

I mean I’m busy and I don’t think the red leather dress wil fit me, but I’ll try. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

These guys don't understand where they need to be, positionally, regardless of what Sal says. That is 100% a system error, that was almost the same as the Frost goal, everyone is lost.

100% agreed.  I can't remember a time when we really looked this lost and out of place on the ice.  The guys seem really out of sync; at both ends of the ice - coverage in the d-zone spotty at best, and the break-out/transition game up the ice into the offensive zone is not well structured.  

• Like 1

Kind of impossible not to be blown away by how amazing and inspiring person Eric LeGrand is.  Incredible human being.  That is all.

• Like 3

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Kind of impossible not to be blown away by how amazing and inspiring person Eric LeGrand is.  Incredible human being.  That is all.

I met him at a concert at PNC a few years back and someone actually tried to fist bump him. I'm sure it was just muscle memory for the poor guy but goddamn was that an awkward moment. 

• Sad 1