GDT: 11/3/2022 Devils @ Oilers 9:00 pm Keep on winnin'

Colorado Rockies 1976

Devils vs. one hell of a talent-laden squad tonight...as good a test as any in the early going.  Won't be angry if they lose...after winning 7 out of 8 in largely impressive fashion, they've earned some leeway.

Kinda nice to have to keep making new GDTs...I can get used to this.

L

G

M

F

D!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

I can't wait to watch this game. I really really can't wait.

I don't know if we'll win, I don't know if we'll get throttled, but the game will move at light speed. These are two of the fastest teams in the sport. They're going to be flying all over the ice and it's going to be stellar television.

(incoming 1-0 shootout win). 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

I can't wait to watch this game. I really really can't wait.

I don't know if we'll win, I don't know if we'll get throttled, but the game will move at light speed. These are two of the fastest teams in the sport. They're going to be flying all over the ice and it's going to be stellar television.

(incoming 1-0 shootout win). 

Echo this 100%, I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a game in November.

Oilers are gonna score. Can we keep up?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lateralous said:

This is one I really wanted to see but as first world problem go, I'm taking my wife to see her beloved Phillies tonight and will miss it.  Hopefully McDavid and Draisaitl don't go too wild on us.   

LGD!   

fvck the astros!

• Like 1

Yeah I've been done with Tatard and Smith isn't thrilling anyone, but when the team goes 7-1 and outscores the opposition by 17 goals over an 8-game stretch, guess I can't make much of a stink about not rocking the boat.

Would love to know what's going on with Holtz.  Guy's gotten a total of 42:20 of ice time so far.  If the feeling is that he's not quite ready for the NHL and/or he needs to show more in practice to earn not being a healthy scratch, OK...just not sure having SO little actual in-game action (he can't get some games with Utica) is ultimately a good thing for him.  

Taking into consideration Bratt trained with Holtz all summer is putting them with Hughes a good idea or would that be too weak? Holtz isn’t exactly small but he is inexperienced. I think Bratt-Hughes-Holtz could do some major damage if Holtz can play the boards.

6 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Taking into consideration Bratt trained with Holtz all summer is putting them with Hughes a good idea or would that be too weak? Holtz isn’t exactly small but he is inexperienced. I think Bratt-Hughes-Holtz could do some major damage if Holtz can play the boards.

He’s gotta crack the lineup first before we can worry about who he’s playing with.