GDT: 11/8/22, Flames @ Devils, 7:00 Please Damon Don’t Do Damon Things

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I disagree, his front skate went sideways. He also fell again about 30 seconds before that. 

Right, I commented on the one in the corner. I don’t think he falls on the other one without the tug from Coleman though. But who cares. It drew the power play. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

Right, I commented on the one in the corner. I don’t think he falls on the other one without the tug from Coleman though. But who cares. It drew the power play. 

Not me, I definitely don’t care. I wouldn’t mind Jack getting new skates before he hurts himself, though. 

Nice job, not at their best tonight, but have found a way to take a lead.  Huge step forward when you’re giving yourself a chance to win games where it’s not all clicking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eaglejelly said:

Finally Bratt ended his point drought

I like this better than the “There goes the Devils’ one-game winning streak” days…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I always thought Nico’s ceiling was probably a 70 point 2-way guy, but he looks like he could be 90 point player right now. He has really found another level to his game. 

When I purchase my new Wonder Bread jersey, it will likely be a captain’s jersey. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

I always thought Nico’s ceiling was probably a 70 point 2-way guy, but he looks like he could be 90 point player right now. He has really found another level to his game. 

Same, I think sometimes it’s easy to forget that some players need more time to develop than we often give them.  Still looking forward to see him having better talent to work with, but Zetterlund is trying damned hard, and Tatar’s actually been less aggravating lately…even has had some good moments.  

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

When I purchase my new Wonder Bread jersey, it will likely be a captain’s jersey. 

Planning on snagging a GW Marino BK Wonder Diggler myself.  

• Haha 1