GDT: 11/8/22, Flames @ Devils, 7:00 Please Damon Don’t Do Damon Things

Colorado Rockies 1976

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The most amazing part of these come from behind wins or late tie breaking goal games is that it’s not coming from Jack. Coming into this year, aI was thinking Jack would have to be dominant for this team to be successful. We have won quite a few games thus far where he has not been. 

I mentioned recently that they have 4 elite players with Nico, Bratt, Dougie, and Jack. The fact that he doesn’t have to carry the team at 21 years old is huge. He will have his true breakout at some point and the rest of the league will be put on notice when that happens. Until then I’ll certainly take Jack hovering right around a PPG. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

what a gutsy fvcking win. 

what a team, man. holy sh!t. can't tell you the last time I was in early november screaming at my TV for a devils game. 

Oh I can…but it was a much different kind of screaming…

• Like 3

Just now, Nicomo said:

I mentioned recently that they have 4 elite players with Nico, Bratt, Dougie, and Jack. The fact that he doesn’t have to carry the team at 21 years old is huge. He will have his true breakout at some point and the rest of the league will be put on notice when that happens. Until then I’ll certainly take Jack hovering right around a PPG. 

For sure. I think Jack being dominant, though, is something we all expected would be necessary. But imagine he starts throwing out 2-3 point games and the rest of the team keeps rolling like this?

We could have something here. I’m not saying this year, but we could have something. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Nico is taking a big step here in his 5th season. Gotta think Jack is gonna do the same sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

ooooooo you’re kinky 

I wish it was something as exciting as that and involved gratification.

I think my TV at times was thinking “Why the fvck does that guy keep yelling at ME?!  All I do is display this crap!”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

Nico comes out and says that this was a gutsy win, but it was an ugly one. I'll take it. 

VV first star robbed from him.

These are the games that we must win. Can’t always be like the pst few games we had.