GDT: 11/8/22, Flames @ Devils, 7:00 Please Damon Don’t Do Damon Things

Colorado Rockies 1976

22 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

I just went through something extremely traumatic that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Honestly the unthinkable. So i'm really not okay

Sounds like you accidentally attended a My Chemical Romance show.  I hope that's the callback joke you were making because it would have been really fvcking solid.

And if that's not the case, I'd like to apologize for my inappropriate comment and I hope things turn up for you.  That reaction sounds like a truly awful experience.  DM me if you need a punching bag.

On 11/9/2022 at 11:16 AM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Pettersson did not have a poor season last year…he started slow but went on a tear to finish it out (26 G and 25 A over his final 43 GP) and has 6 G and 11 A through 13 GP so far this season.

Not saying that I would take him over Nico…Petterson obviously has the superior production numbers to date, but I like what I’ve seen if Nico since the start of last season.  His game is coming together quite nicely.  

I should have said "poor by his standards", because it's a good year for most players, but Pettersson is their star. 

Saying he started slow is an understatement! 11 points in the first 20 only improving to 21 points through 40 games of the season. He was sloppy defensively all year and wasn't doing much 5v5 , 40% of his production was on the power play . 

Canucks fans were expecting him to take the step last year and he didn't , didn't even match the production of his rookie season. He was supposed to be their go to guy.

Would you be disappointed if Jack put up Petterson's numbers for 2021-22 this year? 

33 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I should have said "poor by his standards", because it's a good year for most players, but Pettersson is their star. 

Saying he started slow is an understatement! 11 points in the first 20 only improving to 21 points through 40 games of the season. He was sloppy defensively all year and wasn't doing much 5v5 , 40% of his production was on the power play . 

Canucks fans were expecting him to take the step last year and he didn't , didn't even match the production of his rookie season. He was supposed to be their go to guy.

Would you be disappointed if Jack put up Petterson's numbers for 2021-22 this year? 

Wouldn’t necessarily be disappointed because player development is not always linear.  If Jack played in 80 games and managed a career-high in goals that would also have to be considered a step forward.  And yeah Petterson’s first half was absolutely not what you’d expect, but he did finish incredibly strong.  If Jack had a second half like that (basically on pace for 50 goals), I’d be excited another the potential for the following season.